Search results

1. Martinzanolla

Music Of The Mountain (Biking Community)

Yes You don't even have grindcore or death grind in there, and you don't have pirate metal! But i'll give you points for viking metal! One thing that has allways puzled me though is how they can have christian metal, I mean metal was originaly createdto be evil not fucking christian and pure...
  2. Martinzanolla

Wood?

;) Oh I will, fuck the corporations!
  3. Martinzanolla

Excuse me You can download the albums legaly straight from there website for free, because they are true artists and care more about getting there music out there than money :eek: something that you don't often see these days!
  4. Martinzanolla

Moneyshot A band to check out for sum good free ride/down hill riding music is Moneyshot www.moneyshot.ca, download there album amped!
  5. Martinzanolla

It's very pycadelic though, and it allways chills me out!
  6. Martinzanolla

Your the silly one! ;)
  7. Martinzanolla

Wood?

Types? YEah but are there any real specific types that would be optimal?
  8. Martinzanolla

What? I suppose that Cannibal Corpse are more thrash, but nah there grindcore as well.
  9. Martinzanolla

Wood?

Whats the correct type off wood to use to construct North Shore? :confused: :confused: :confused:
  10. Martinzanolla

Graffiti

Intresting Ive actually wanted to get into the graff art thing, but not just taggin, like the proper stuff, I had a little bit off a go with a freind and out effort isnow hanging up in our "garage" although you can't really call it a garage, more of a pad if you like. Anyways any tips?
  11. Martinzanolla

Awsome Oh ok I might have go and buy an album, which one would you recomend?
  12. Martinzanolla

Ff You mean like Fear Factory?
  13. Martinzanolla

Cannibal Corpse Cannibal corpse fucking rule, there one off my favorite meatl bands but if you wan't to get specific there grindcore/deathgrind, ya know it's funny isn't it the way that diffrent music affects your mood, I mean like say if your listeing to some "But Hole Surfers" and someone...
  14. Martinzanolla

Classical Metal Nah I just ment your tradional heavy metal, ya know nothing to over the top, just the regular stuff!
  15. Martinzanolla

Gangsta You gangsta you!
  16. Martinzanolla

Yay Well thats good to hear! YEah I mean what was the go with the list, why's evrybody rippin on poor little marty, oh well I guess thats ahlf the fun!!!
  17. Martinzanolla

Meatal 4 Life YEah I allways hav sum Metal on my MP3 when im riding! Make that metal, not meatal in the heading there!
  18. Martinzanolla

Arrrrgh run away! We wernt encouraging it, merely discussing it my good man!
  19. Martinzanolla

lol Do you wish you were a punk rock girl with flowers in your hair? :D :D :D
  20. Martinzanolla

Whoah! I didn't even think that waspossible in Australia, but I reckon for a wide variety go for Morpheus, or at least give it a go!