Search results

1. rhysrhysbaby

All City Nature Boy

(Some may have already seen it here: http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/t17954/) I wanted to build up a bike with a freewheel and brakes, so after tossing up between 3 or so options I ended up with an All City Nature Boy. Frame: All City Nature Boy + fork Headset: Chris King Stem: Thomson...
  2. rhysrhysbaby

Sold sold sold sold

Item: 21.25in Sunday First Wave with Brake Mounts. Location: Ascot Vale, but postage is included in price Item Condition: Has been rattle canned black, but the original paint is still underneath if you wanted to strip it. Everything is straight and riding as it was brand new. The only issue it...
  3. rhysrhysbaby

Sold sold sold sold

Item: Simple Jetset Bars. 8.5inch rise. Location: Ascot Vale, but postage is included in price Item Condition: have been cut to 27inches wide and also painted grey. the original black paint is still under the paint, so could be stripped back to original condition. no bends, dints etc. Also...
  4. rhysrhysbaby

FP 'the waiting list' premier

new promo http://vimeo.com/channels/45902#5077784 more at www.focalpointbmx.com HYPE!!!
  5. rhysrhysbaby

Colony MVP fork SOLD

Item: Colony MVP forks Location: Ascot Vale, postage included in price. Item Condition: fork is straight, no cracks or issues. needs a new paint job. Reason for selling: new fork. Price and price conditions: $90 posted Extra Info: PM me if you want any further information or to purchase...
  6. rhysrhysbaby

Sold sold sold

Item: Fit Hawk 21.25inch Location: Ascot Vale, postage included in price though. Item Condition: 10months old. Due for a new paint job, but the frame itself is great. a couple tiny dints in the downtubes but you can only feel them, not see them. some grind marks on the left chainstay. no...
  7. rhysrhysbaby

Help Del and I get a new local

Del and I both live in the Moonee Valley Council regions so this applies to us. Fill out the survey, pick Travancore if you dont live in the area, thats the dope area to live. stolen from: http://www.skateboard.com.au/forum/read.cfm?forum=11&thread=63077 The City of Moonee Valley has...
  8. rhysrhysbaby

Brand new Chris King headset SOLD

Item: Chris King Threadless Headset - Black. Location: Ascot Vale. Will post Australia wide. Item condition: Brand new. I've only taken it out of its packaging for the photo. Reason for selling: Not required as first thought. Price and conditions: $135 including postage anywhere in...
  9. rhysrhysbaby

Sold sold

Item: brand new 21inch Colony Bloody Oath Location:Ascot Vale, Victoria. I will post anywhere in Australia Item Condition:Brand New. has only been taken out of box for photo Reason for selling:unwanted prize. Price and price conditions:$SOLD Extra Info: www.colonybmx.com.au if you aren't...
  10. rhysrhysbaby

Sold

Item full name and model etc. Surly hubset. polished silver. 100mm front, 120mm rear fixed/free. 32hole Location Ascot Vale, will post at buyers expense Item condition Used. Some cosmetic blemishes on hub shell and you can see that they have been laced previously. still roll as good as the...
  11. rhysrhysbaby

Sold

Item full name and model etc. cycle underground 144bcd 45t 1/8" chainring. Colour is anodised black. Location: Ascot Vale, Victoria. I work in the CBD weekdays. Item condition description: Brand new. Never mounted. Reason for selling: Does not fit my cranks. Purchased the wrong size Price...
  12. rhysrhysbaby

DVDs - NWD, EARTHED, ATOMLAB all SOLD

Item full name and model: Various Bicycle DVDs Earthed3 - SOLD Atomlab - Tough as Hell SOLD NWD7 - unchained SOLD NWD8 - flying high again SOLD Killing Time SOLD Sprung05 - SOLD Drift - A New Race - SOLD Location: Ascot Vale Victoria. Will post anywhere at buyers expense Item...
  13. rhysrhysbaby

John Cardiel - Epicly Later'd series

John Cardiel is a skateboarder who had an accident a few years ago here in Australia and was told he'd never walk again. This short documentary has a heap of interviews with John and others in relation to his accident, growing up etc etc. I think its really positive and motivation, even if you...
  14. rhysrhysbaby

amazing house/office

taken from defgrip.net I was catching up on my internet intake after being away for the weekend and I came across an amazing post on the Dwell blog. It’s actually a post about a post on the NY Times site, so if you think about it, I’m posting on a post that was posting about a post… Talk...
  15. rhysrhysbaby

Troy & DJ's Ringwood Jam 9th Feb

as seen on focalpointbmx.com
  16. rhysrhysbaby

Jimmy Levan Raffle - Strictly BMX

Taken straight from http://www.strictlybmx.com/categories.asp?cID=87 Donate & Win.......the Jimmy Levan Benefit Raffle Price: $3.00 AUD Misc. Options* 1 Raffle Ticket Description As many of you will already know, Metal Bikes/Odyssey Team Rider Jimmy Levan had a horrible crash...
  17. rhysrhysbaby

FP Flem Banks Jam - 15 Dec

For those interested
  18. rhysrhysbaby

Crazy John DEAD

http://www.news.com.au/business/story/0,23636,22634345-31037,00.html Crazy John's founder dead at 42 By Matthew Pinkney October 23, 2007 12:43pm JOHN Ilhan, founder and owner of Crazy John's mobile phone company, has died of a suspected heart attack, his company says. Mr Ilhan, 42...
  19. rhysrhysbaby

Sydney - end of October

For the Halloween jam at five dock(i think) and a bit of a roadtrip with about 8 or so guys. WATCH OUT!!! i really want to ride here. http://www.skateboard.com.au/fusebox/index.cfm?smithgrind=view&id=100 :D
  20. rhysrhysbaby

Stolen - Vic - Lou Reeves The Take Ivy Bmx

this is not my bike!!! i am posting this up for a friend just incase anyone sees it floating around Bike: The Take Ivy Colour: BRonze Date it was stolen: overnight 26/8/2007 Where it was stolen: Collingwood Specs: see below Other Discriptions: see below Pictures: see below This is a...