Search results

1. jarvo_ovraj

where is the weirdest place you have had a pimple?

earlobe and kneecap- they didn't last long thanks to one extreme popping session. This thread is gold- I admire people's honesty
  2. jarvo_ovraj

Any Richmond Tigers fans here?

This means that that you can put your house on them losing the next four at least. :p ;) Me, I'm a power supporter back here in adelaide. We got big wazza tredrea back now- as the sainters found out the hard way. Did anyone watch anzac day match- it was great (apart from the whole...
  3. jarvo_ovraj

Jokes Thread.

What's the hardest thing about cooking vegetables? Getting their wheelchairs in the pot.
  4. jarvo_ovraj

Norco Manik 2006

I've had my 06 manik for 2 months and I don't regret it one bit. The trips are so awesome on the hardtail. (downhll 4evr- Sorry to indirectly rub it in). I've taken it out so many times and it is so awesome. Only problem has been a bent seat. Enjoy it, they're wicked.
  5. jarvo_ovraj

Orrryep. 06 Norco Team DH.

jealousy is an understatement.
  6. jarvo_ovraj

International Ginger Kids Foundation

I've had a mild strain of gingervitis all my life. (half red/brown). But I don't bite people. I've been successfully intermixed with the general population so I guess I'm one of the success stories. For entertainment's sake, I'll post up a sample of nicknames. ranga fanta pants big red...
  7. jarvo_ovraj

ebay ridiculousness

Here's a bit of light heartedness to take away the fact tommorrow is monday. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Noodle-Fork-BNIP-foldable-fork-from-instant-noodles_W0QQitemZ5665100681QQcategoryZ1467QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  8. jarvo_ovraj

Meat eater

The way I see it: Whaling or any kind of hunting is fine if 1. The killing is done humanely 2. The source is sustainable 3. The meat is actually needed not going to waste or into chiko rolls. This seems to be the general conclusion. As for cannabalism, thats just messed up.
  9. jarvo_ovraj

Favourite Movie Quotes

Donnie Darko quote "Why do you always where that stupid bunny suit? Why do you always where that stupid man suit?"
  10. jarvo_ovraj

The worst way

Worst way to get out is run out without facing a ball or clean bowled by a pie full toss. Best shot ever was in back yard cricket. Mate bowled me a quick yorka, I was batting opposite hand and it flew off the edge, through the open back door and knocked my sisters milkshake clean off the table...
  11. jarvo_ovraj

Top 25 Dumb things that Bush has said

This may have already been listed but its dam funny anyway. George Bush made a speech to a group of anti-abortion supporters and in his speech he confused the word foetus with faeces. On his speech went in his usual nauseating patriotic way but he came out with lines such as 'all faeces...
  12. jarvo_ovraj

Music That gets you pumped to do something

Mine would have to be ALL SEATS TAKEN by BEC CARTWRIGHT (joke) Nah, Boom by P.O.D does the trick.
  13. jarvo_ovraj

your job for MTB fees?

I have a pretty relaxed job. Yardy work at the pub on weekends. Stuff like taking kegs out, watering plants, picking up leaves. $12.00 an hour. Took me about a year and I've now got a pretty decent ride. Fishing for a bit of dough sounds pretty awesome.
  14. jarvo_ovraj

Snakes.. yikes!

Agreed, It was even worth posting twice.;)
  15. jarvo_ovraj

Snakes.. yikes!

No one has seen snakes till they've seen the god dam king browns at waterfall gully, SA. One time this one crawled out of a crate that lay in the middle of a gap jump. It was no joke over two metres while it was moving so it would have been 3m plus fully stretched out. I would hate to be the...
  16. jarvo_ovraj

Post your weather!

Hot, humid, electrical storms, mid 30's in Adelaide. Creepiest weather this late arvo. Northerly brought top soil in the clouds so the light was yellow and really eerie. There was also no wind at ground level so everything was heaps still and quiet. The clouds high above were moving really...
  17. jarvo_ovraj

Kerry Packer's Death

Maybe the $780million bid for the AFL T.V. rights he just offered tipped him over the edge. No disrespect intended. Great Man: R.I.P.
  18. jarvo_ovraj

christmas

Brand new shiny Norco Manik. Couldn't be happier. Also chainstay protector and bike lock.
  19. jarvo_ovraj

mtb situation on ch 10.

Just letting everyone know that channel ten are running a story on the adelaide/ surrounding areas mountain biking situation. It is in the 5 o'clock bulletin so it could be on anytime between 5 and 5.40
  20. jarvo_ovraj

Junior Science Research Project - Ideas

One thing I forgot- use Newton's laws, graphs and a hypothesis tip-think proportional.