Search results

1. Mazza

Favourite Inventions

In my opinion, throughout my mere 18 years of existence, i believe that my favourite invention ever would have to be the toenail and fingernail clipper;) I mean, what would you do without it? Use a knife, pliers, or just wing it and hope to find something outside, i dont know! All i know is...
  2. Mazza

What do you do when you can't Ride?

When i can't ride, I am one of 3 things; Broken body or bike, uni work to do, or i'm working. .....now i'm i know i'm missing something here,..ahh thats right, browsing Farkin ;)
  3. Mazza

Motocross Round 2 Results

Wooooo go ricky! :D He's semi-retiring at the end of this season, and only part racing the SX series, so I hope that he absolutely dominates the outdoors, and to prove once again that he still is the best :cool: ...What happened to Stewart? Mmm Windham didnt have a good first race either...
  4. Mazza

who liked drop in last night ?

Is it just me or has no-one else watched the teaser for Drop In 4 that was out in August? On the teaser, apart from the people completing the whole tour (spangler, denny, berrecloth, greenwood), you'd see that there is also Dylan Tremblay, Jared Jesperson and Steve Romaniuk that are there...
  5. Mazza

Drop In Season 4 On Tonight!!!

Cant wait! Shame i'll be working 7-11pm though :( Not to worry, getting the parentals to tape it so it should be pretty sweet. I downloaded the trailer for it, and dam it looks good!! :cool: :D
  6. Mazza

Supercross Finals...

The overall result was Carmichael winning the AMA championship:D The race result is the first set of results, and the second set are the overall standings. Does anyone know what happened with the World Supercross Series results?:confused:
  7. Mazza

help!Dirt Jam Pro 06's top out problem,& preload not useful

I hear ya man. my forks do the same, top out like hell and high water. My solution=learn to live with it, u dont notice it after a while :rolleyes: use em till they break, then get proper decent ones:cool:
  8. Mazza

Lost

I had to work last thursday night till about 12, so i wasn't home to watch Lost....so i leave it in the care of my mum to tape it while i'm off workin hard at the salt mines, and i get back at like 12.30 ready to watch it.....and its australia's fattest loser or something shit like that, and NO...
  9. Mazza

Drop In - Get your VCR or DVD recorders ready

Nah but this time its a Drop In marathon, all day next saturday, the 6th. Thy're having the drop in marathon in the lead up to the Aussie premiere of Drop In 4 (New Zealand)...ohh but if i heard right season 4 was premiering on the 4th or something like that???? coulda been the 14th too, dont...
  10. Mazza

06 norco ryde!!

Yeh a ryde would hold up good for that sort of riding. A mate of mine has a Ryde, and he's pretty happy with it. its a bit of a goer on the trails too :D I myself own a 06' 125, and these 2 bikes are really good bikes to get your skills up and ride hardcore :cool:
  11. Mazza

pics

Some very nice pics there pete:D Haha no wonder u thought that first one was funny;)
  12. Mazza

General Meeting Tuesday the 4th oif April 7.00PM

If i'm not there put in an apology for me, cause i'll be working....otherwise i'll be there! :eek:
  13. Mazza

best pc game

Any RTS game...especially Hearts of Iron, Europa Universalis, and the Total War series :D Plus the good ol' shoot-em ups!! medal of honour, call of duty etc :cool:
  14. Mazza

Craig Motram

That was a bloody shame him tripping/getting ankle tapped. i really wanted to see him win, he tries so hard. Anyway, as he said, thats racing, so i'm sure he'll bounce back and go good :D
  15. Mazza

??2006 norco 125 Price??

I'll say!!! :D At my local shop the RRP was $1500 i think...ended up gettin it for $1350 :cool:
  16. Mazza

how do u get money??

Same eh...worked for a few months over the holidays, then bought a bike...at least i've still got the job i guess :D Just do whatever you can for money mate (dont take that statement too literally though ;) ) save a bit here and there at a time, and in no time you'll be laughin! :cool...
  17. Mazza

Golf

Ahhh golfs the best!! inbetween uni and MTB'ing thats what i do!! I off of 17 now, which is good me (biggest hacker ever :D ) Longest drive was about 310m, and my best 9 holes was equal par....1 bogey and 1 birdie;) Normally for 18 holes i'm about 10-12 over
  18. Mazza

How will you die?

You scored as Accident You will probably die from a accident, like a car crash, a failed stunt or you missed the net when trapezing. Oh, that's a failed stunt. Anyway, be more careful your life is on the stake. (Sorry there isn't a picture, I didn't have the guts to search 'accident' on...
  19. Mazza

AGM on Tonight 7.00 Read Below

I'll be there for a little bit...have to start work at 8, so i'll try and renew as fast as i can, then leave you's to it! :D ;)
  20. Mazza

rain rut

I'll be there again...just told the folks so its all good now:D this time i've got 5 gears outta 8 workin! ;)