Search results

1. viv

Driver bearings

Hey guys, I've got a hazard hub but the one piece driver has shat itself (the bearings in the center), so I replaced the driver with one of the older drivers where you can change the size of the sprocket (with the lock ring). Everything fits perfectly and works fine but i have to run a larger...
  2. viv

frame engraving

Hey guys, my old man got a dremel for xmas and i was thinking of using it to engrave/etch or whatever you call it, some cool designs on my bmx, the frame is raw with no finish on it at the moment. Was wondering if any of you have ever done/ seen anything like this and if you have any cool ideas...
  3. viv

Sprocket/ Crank help

hey guys, converting my old road bike into a single speed riser bar commuter thingy so just going about making it single speed now. So far I've removed the cluster and replaced it with a single cog and spacers, good chain line with sprocket and everything, but I went to remove one of the front...
  4. viv

raw frame

hey guys, just wondering if any of you have made your frame/ parts raw, and what you used to seal them, because i just stripped the paint off my frame and wanted to know the best thing to use to stop it rusting, i was thinking just clear gloss from a can, but not sure how durable it would be...
  5. viv

reverse manual 360 help

hey guys, jst wondering if anyone has got tips on how to reverse manual from a 180 hop, bt brakeless, if it makes any difference...i can 180 to fakie fine, and 360 tap on flat, bt every time i try to reverse manual pivot the front either drops or i loop out... cheers guys