eBike with best reliability and repairable.

boyracer

Likes Dirt
Saw a 'leccy Santa Cruz on the wall at BE...that will be 22k thanks, cash or card?

I'm definitely E curious but no way I'm going to commit that kind of coin first up.
A group buy could give us some pricing relief ( a ZEB fork is 'only' 700 bucks on the website @Calvin27 linked ) surely?
I've done a little reading but still think the build option could work out. Same as our meat powered bikes ...we tinker to produce exactly what we want.
Anther option could be to strip better fork/ wheels, etc off one of my bikes and get an E Marin or similar on sale? Or drip feed upgrades?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Anther option could be to strip better fork/ wheels, etc off one of my bikes and get an E Marin or similar on sale? Or drip feed upgrades?
Decent bikes for the money, I ride occasionally with blokes on an E2 and E1 Alpine Trail. Same bike, just better components between 1 & 2, if you have bits to swap, the E1 and upgrade would be a great way to get a really good priced ebike.

Though the bloke on the E1 has never swapped a thing, still standard.

dsfgsdfg.jpg

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Is that a typo? Seems a lot more than most cars!

Actually on the radar to get my learners again. Ebike prices are really dumb compared to motos, e-moto just makes this even more obvious! It's almost as if the derailleur is the most expensive part on a bicycle!
Screenshot_20240422-182326.png