POS The selfie

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Funny thing...ran into an old acquaintance at the end of some laps yesterday. There he was proud as punch on his new eeeeeb (never been into riding before) talking all the prophet talk. I asked if he took it off any sweet jumps? Seemingly not...well why all the unnecessary heavy duty gear? 38s are kind of overkill for the xc loop you've been doing...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Make sure u get sum of these

And

Or any other convertible helmet.

Then tell every other rider u come across how ur getting twice as many laps and u still have a normal bike at home.

This should cover ur basic eeb induction
:cool:

I reckon I'll get a real moto helmet, on account ofnhow fast I'll be going once I chip this thing.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Funny thing...ran into an old acquaintance at the end of some laps yesterday. There he was proud as punch on his new eeeeeb (never been into riding before) talking all the prophet talk. I asked if he took it off any sweet jumps? Seemingly not...well why all the unnecessary heavy duty gear? 38s are kind of overkill for the xc loop you've been doing...
Someone has to support the industry.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment

Flow-Rider

Burner
These things are a plague here. It is as though every parent of a teenager gave their kids one and relieved themselves of any parental obligations.
I can imagine, the eshay braaaahs living a true fantasy while they do their day to day deeds. The electric scooters are the big thing here for young kids.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I can imagine, the eshay braaaahs living a true fantasy while they do their day to day deeds. The electric scooters are the big thing here for young kids.

The electronic vehicle of choice is demographic based around here as well. E-scooters seem to be the dominant option for the lower income areas and various e-bikes for the wealthier. Then there is all the even stupider shit like e-skate boards and the 1 wheel things that seem to be popular amongst manchilds and others suffering from erectile dysfunction Nd other forms of midlife crisis.