POS The selfie

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Who doesnt want a new bike? Most of my shuttle crew from the glorious days of freeride or die have moved on (families, work, new locations, fat, and so on) so these days most of my riding is solo. Last year I made an effort to hit some long ignored locations that I used to shuttle, long ups for wild downs. I realised it was time for me to be able to shuttle myself. As if a sign from the illuminati Pivot threw some crazy prices on a bike call the shuttle and I knew I couldn't hold out any longer.

I picked it up on Thursday and have spent the past couple of days cutting steep rocky rides around Sydney, you may even have seen my at the moo yesterday. It's all stock at present but I have some plans already:
- chip the speedo (this cut out sucks the bags)
- brakes (any advice welcome)
- suspension tune up front and rear (I need more ramp)

I really have minimal eeeeb knowledge, so if anyone has any other suggestions let me know. This is going to be a very fine tuned ride by end of financial year.

images (4).jpeg

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So much nicer than the previous 2 generations of the pregnant guppy. I would have thought the brakes were great on those and hitting the 25km/h wall is dangerous I reckon.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Nice one Poods. It must have been a lot of effort to find one in a 26".

You will miss the 5km grind up that hill to the jumpy place.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’ve always liked the Shuttle. Be good to see it in all its spec’d up glory. Maybe some matchy matchy rim stickers might also increase performance.