Newly Released Bikes General

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I’ve always disliked the design of Evils and bikes like Forbiddens with the shock tunnel because they hide the shock. I WANT to see the shock. It’s part of package. And let’s face it if you’ve just spent dentist money on a shiny EXT or the like the last thing you want to do is hide it.
I do agree that bike design seems to be homogenising and normalising Ebbs and meat powered to look the same.
Let the kashima goodness roam free!

PJO

in me vL comy
Just as long as the batteries are charged on the fly by the rider's own sense of self importance.

Otherwise AXS brakes is just irresponsible
If you can afford to fix your teeth like you fix for others then there is nothing irresponsible.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Okay it's a Scott, which means it's surprisingly light and unsurprisingly expensive, but still has some interesting stuff going on, even if it does look like an ebike (it isn't).

Are they high? $8,500 and it comes with an NX drivetrain and an SX shifter?! Also their specs are wrong, it says NX cassette but it's the PH1210 which is SX level. Quality tyres though.

Total weight is 16.4kg which is heavier than my Spectral right now!

Jabubu

I think anyone who has an alternative answer isn't being honest. Roadie prices make no sense but I think the pricing is based on the performance of the S&P 500
If we're all being honest, we'd rather spend it on five bikes!

Jabubu

Looks like Canyon cut a deal with SRAM to help flog their lowest end parts -

Spectral 5 is now $3,699 (inc $200 delivery) and comes with a Rockshox 35 Silver fork and SX drivetrain.

I paid $3,360 (with a Black Friday discount and $200 delivery) and it came with a Fox 36 Rhythm and Deore 12sp :)