Recent content by Zzedd

1. Zzedd

Who, where or what is a minmi?

Yeah Sammy like Lucky said some parts going through them today would be nice if it was cleaner,There's no need for new lines there's already quite a few
  2. Zzedd

the minmi "no negative waves" series.

I'll pay a dollar to film that put it on the net as "Nub's Pussy":cool:
  3. Zzedd

Farkin what?????????

What happen to the good ol' Blutak:D
  4. Zzedd

I love.........Riding:D Depends if you have boobies and a vagina:eek:
  5. Zzedd

toowwoomba nudity

6. Zzedd

toowwoomba nudity

so instead of cowbell or horns...... Its now front or rear nudity:eek:
  7. Zzedd

GO THE RANGA'S hahahhahaha is that slick i think drunk induced thought there oon the specialized silvery hardtail last friday????
  8. Zzedd

ti spring

Go on the Downhill direct site they have the diverse ones for sale bout $250 i think give or take more the give but they do have different sizing for 300 to 500 3 inch stoke...Hope that helps http://shop.dhdirect.com.au/store/viewItem.shop?idProduct=214 Just found the link and they're $279...
  9. Zzedd

Rode killi today not long got home is rough as might go over there one day and do some digging and make one line.Does anyone know if at all they're still racing there????
  10. Zzedd

I might have to duck over with the broom and groom so it looks like polished dirt
  11. Zzedd

What do you race?

I race in the masters on my sister's old repco ladies bike with basket for extra weight and a rack so I can double:cool: But if she wont let me use it I ride my Glory
  12. Zzedd

I reckon killi on friday
  13. Zzedd

Hunter Boonah Racing 2010

Hey Daanhilla I've be told to ask you very nicely where the race is so I can ride but mainly see if I'll be sober enough to drive after rimby with the minmi boys :D
  14. Zzedd

Hunter Boonah Racing 2010

Where bouts is the race?
  15. Zzedd

Hey wow what a weekend and it all started at glenrock an awesome ride with some new faces with a couple of bevvys there, killi on sat and more bevvys after and finally rimba yesterday and 6 pack later>i'm looking forward to the race on the 19th first time riding there. I'm going to lay down a...