Recent content by Yep

1. Y

AM Bike on a budget. Suggestions?

Hahahahaha, You know what's funny, I'm now the cock! I even mixed up my own shit, I'm selling a camber COMP, but I bought an enduro EVO, not the COMP. sorry.
  2. Y

Oops :( Sorry dude, seriously! I took it the wrong way, my bad! It came across as a little bit of sarcasm to me. I hope you can score a good deal, which state are you in???
  3. Y

If the guys budget is $2500 and he is looking at second hand and is also looking at at spesh enduro then I think it is relevant that I suggest buying new if you can work a deal for close to your budget! Pull ya head in, cock!
  4. Y

Hey mate, I know it is slightly more then what you are looking to spend but I just picked up a new spesh enduro comp for $2750, the shop did me an awesome deal, they had to order the bike in to perth because it had only just landed in Melbourne so it's not like it was a bike that was at the...
  5. Y

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feed back, I'll toy with a couple of your ideas a see what I come up with. Thanks again
  6. Y

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Trailer top storage/shuttling ideas??? Hey lads, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or images of converting a flat top box trailer into a storage/shuttling weapon? I have a 7x5 box trailer with a flat top and no real fixing points at this stage but I am a carpenter and more than...
  7. Y

Help with potential build please

Thanks for the reply I'll check out the costies web site now I know the name of that type of braking system, forgive my lack of technical knowledge but how does the drop outs affect the single speed side of things? Cheers
  8. Y

Help with potential build please

Hi guys, I'm not sure if I've posted in the correct area but here it goes. I have an old 97' "diamondback topanga" sitting in the shed that is in really good condition, I don't even look at it anymore since getting the spesh and didn't really look at it much before that either but of late...
  9. Y

knee guards/braces ??

Hey crim, The fox pads I was talking about don't really provide much structual support for the knee they are more for impact protection. I also suffer a little bit of knee pain on longer rides but I got around that by using Rocktape under the pads to support the knee joint itself and it works...
  10. Y

knee guards/braces ??

Hey crim, I have used a pair of Fox Launch knee pads and they are awesome, they never slide up and down even on rides around the 30km mark they don't even feel like they are on. I've had them for about 2 yrs and had no issue with them yet and are showing no signs of wear. I've had a couple of...
  11. Y

Soft cocks??? Really?

Hi all, Thanks for all the reply's, it been interesting reading everyone's view on the topic. Now it seems as though some of you think that I've come on just to have a cry and that I'm now still sitting in the corner rocking back and forth weeping and hugging my rear tyre, but the truth is...
  12. Y

Soft cocks??? Really?

Hi all, Although this is my first post I have been a keen lurker for a while now and have gained many tips and handy advice for some of the regular posters on rotorburn and have had many chuckles from some of the tounge in cheek banter as well. On a ride last weekend at the new "gunjin"...
  13. Y

DH 2013 Aurum 2

Very nice use of depth of field on ya camera :dance: Seriously though, very nice looking bike mate!
  14. Y

Help with Nz trails please

Thanks for your help guys, I've been googling and found some really good info. I'm now leaning towards the bike park in queenstown instead of the heli biking, I'm not sure 5hrs of riding farm tracks will keep me entertained. Cheers
  15. Y

Help with Nz trails please

Hi guys, Heading to NZ for christmas and im planning on doing one of the Heli bike decents that they do out of Queenstown, but the thing is its about 7hrs away from where i'll be based. I'll be doing the Heli biking in the first couple of days once I arrive and the rest of the time i'll be...