Recent content by wiggy69

1. wiggy69

.:norco 416:. very custom! 2006! $1100$ flippin sold!

i can vouche for this bike the wheels are mint and it is in perfect condition!!
  2. wiggy69

da bomb pedals!

oh come on thats just a scratch.... just kidding thats gonna leave a nice scar, pedals with shins doesnt match i hate it when that happens.
  3. wiggy69

What dirt jumper?

Mate get a kona stuff there bloody awsome for jumping and street and they handle like a dream and if you want to spend a bit more get a kona cowan.
  4. wiggy69

24 bicycles TOY4

mate that is one of the most perfect bikes ive ever seen, one word "AWSOME". couldnt get better great job
  5. wiggy69

New car? Opinions please

If your gonna get get a car theres only one opyion " VL Turbo BROOOOOOO"
  6. wiggy69

Windsor Dirt Jumps

i went their yesterday the surface is pretty warn down a theres a chunk of rock coming out of one the jumps, but there still really fun to ride.
  7. wiggy69

i-pod video vs Zune!

^^^^^^^ tool I have an ipod and its working like a dream,other than farkin i havent even heard about the zune, so to any one whos thinking about which one to get i say the ipod
  8. wiggy69

Tomato - Fruit or Vegetable?

A Tomato is definatly a vegetable I've grown up all my life thinking its a vegetable...... IT'S A VEGETABLE no discussion needed
  9. wiggy69

PC vs Mac Poll.

what the hell is linux? Windows is way better follewed by mac
  10. wiggy69

Building a foam pit

when its finished give us some action shot's. I wish i had a foam pit do do sweet tricks in good luck building it.
  11. wiggy69

Kona Cowan

very nice bike you got their mate i loooooove the colour!!!
  12. wiggy69

Huck!?!

That's the spirit
  13. wiggy69

Huck!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is one of the funniest threads i've read in a long time im thinking after all the excuse's youve all made up ur never gonna hit up this huck ( i bet it's been photoshopped in haha )
  14. wiggy69

Don't open this thread.

hahahaha that was a really wierd but not as wierd as salad fingers http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm this is wierd!!
  15. wiggy69

legal L plate age gone up?

gday everybody me and my friend's were all talking and the subject of "L plates" came up one of my friends said that the age limit for apllying for your L plates has now gone up to 17 years old and P plates has gone up to 19 years is this true or just a myth because if it is I'm going to be...