Recent content by vtwiz

1. V

Socceroos and the World Cup

The bit that made you sound like a nazi ;-)
  2. V

It's not that they are 'doing anything right' but the fact that it's the most played sport that makes the World Cup popular. I got into the sport when I was very young, diving or acting were not taught as part of the game. I love soccer because of my upbringing, not because of something FIFA...
  3. V

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

Thanks for the write up. They are new wheels, abuse them while they are under warranty. No point babying them now. Very tempted by some carbon 26" hookless UST rims.......
  4. V

Really? You find the skills of the game boring? Soccer would lose nothing if they stamped out the acting. Nothing! I'm not wanting the chanting stamped out, or the rivalry, or even the elaborate goal celebrations... I love all that about the sport and it doesn't directly influence the end...
  5. V

Yeah, if in that blink if an eye the opposing team uses skill to score another goal then great. If it uses shitful diving acting to get a penalty it did nothing to deserve then I don't find that 'gripping'!
  6. V

I've followed 'Soccer' for years, played it competitively as a kid, worked on the Premiere League in my time in the UK and work on the A-League here so not a Johnny-Come-lately who only watches the World Cup. Honestly, I have now lost interest in Soccer at World Cup level. I love the sport but...
  7. V

Watched the Holland game, It's disgraceful that the acting of one player can lead to a country being eliminated from the World Cup. That's why I don't allow myself to really get into the World Cup anymore The game would benefit greatly by a video ref to catch out acting cheats.
  8. V

2012 XFusion Vengeance Coil SOLD

Yeah, ok. Just that both came off an Enduro, same reference to scratches on lowers.... All good.
  9. V

2012 XFusion Vengeance Coil SOLD

Are you and Treble the same person? Same fork description, different price......what's the deal?
  10. V

Drive train Options for my AM/Freeride bike

You better believe it! This hairdresser's gettin dirty!
  11. V

Yeah, I was being kind! RAV4? Sorry Moorey, live axles and diff lockers for me!
  12. V

Nothing manly about an unreliable tin can on wheels that struggles to sit on 110kph up a hill.
  13. V

1x10 without a chainguide

I think the key with any of these 1x setups is the OneUp RAD cage. The main problem with any of the 42T cogs (and to a lesser extent the 40T cogs) is how far in you need to wind the B-Screw. This moves the jockey wheels waaaaay to far from the cassette and reduces shifting performance. I'm...
  14. V

Yeah, that's prob why they wear slightly quicker. Not enough to make any real difference though. 10 speeds been used for years and you don't hear people complaining that it's not up to the job. Moorey, I know you're a lover of 9 speed for its reliability but didn't you own a LandRover?
  15. V

Ha! Having gone from 7 speed, 8 speed, 9 speed and now 10 speed, I can honestly say that 10 speed has been the most reliable of the lot. By far, 10 speed is the best shifting and less finicky. While you may think that a narrower chain is weaker, shorter pins are actually stronger than longer...