Recent content by valium

1. V

VIC SOLD Track Pump (Airwave Storm)

Any offer - even low balls considered.
  2. V

VIC SOLD Track Pump (Airwave Storm)

Airwave Storm Track Pump Looking for $15 pickup from Fitzroy It's a track pump, fits both presta and schrader valves, and it's green - this one: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/airwave-storm-track-pump/rp-prod47804
  3. V

VIC SOLD Free tyre - comes with a hole (Schwable HD 650b)

Tyres are located in Fitzroy, VIC - and pickup only at this point. Selling as I'm leaving the country and I like my rock razor magic mary setup. Racing Ralphs 2.25", Performance line, Dual Compound [SOLD] Used about 4 times maybe, 90% tread left. Hans Dampf 2.25", Evo / Tubeless /...
  4. V

VIC SOLD Stans Sealant - 1L - $25

SOLD. I bought too much of this stuff, a 1L bottle (ok only 946mls) unopened. this stuff right here: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/stans-no-tubes-the-solution-tyre-sealant-2015/rp-prod38850 Pick up only from Fitzroy as it'll be a hassle to post.
  5. V

VIC SOLD Crank Bros Iodine2 Stem - 100mm $$FREE

haha, too right. will re-post as a paperweight. But it'll likely be crap at that too.
  6. V

maybe I should send an email to the Crank Bros marketing department... gear so bad you cant give it away!
  7. V

Iodine 2 stem 100mm Free for pickup in Melbourne/Fitzroy. Been sitting here unused for too long...
  8. V

Injuries. What's your story?

The usual skin and bruises, only bones being fingers, toes, and ribs.
  9. V

Reach

The geometry image from Banshee provides a pretty good visual on how the SA will affect it.
  10. V

HYDRATION/BACKPACK MEGATHREAD - all questions on packs for riding asked/answered here

this. Pick a pack based on the intended function and fit though.
  11. V

Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

apart from Street Fighter, name four other computer games that spawned movies.
  12. V

Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Ryu, Ken, Dhalsim, Blanka, M Bison, Chun li
  13. V

Banshee Spitfire

Cheers - I'm somewhere between 6'1 and 6'2 - so think a large will be about right. Based on the geo it's both longer and shorter in all the right places from the current ride.
  14. V

Banshee Spitfire

How tall are you? I think a spitty may be my next ride and trying to work out sizing...