Recent content by Useless

1. Useless

NSW Sold. Please delete

This is an awesome bike! kept in the best condition, buyer will be stoked!
  2. Useless

STOLEN custom demo 8, intense SS2 and SC heckler NSW

they were taken from a mate of mine's house, so two of the three bikes aren't covered, so we're hoping we can find them
  3. Useless

STOLEN custom demo 8, intense SS2 and SC heckler NSW

All three of these bikes were stolen off the bike rack parked down the drive way over night (reason they were on the back of the car was for an early leave for the ACT/NSW state round in canberra that day). They were taken between 00:30 and 06:00 saturday morning All three bikes are not...
  4. Useless

AM Canfield Balance 2015 The First one Built in the World 650b

nice build mate! interested in a ride report because i'm considering one of these for my soon to be AM build.
  5. Useless

Banshee Rune 26". Built to ride down and up mountains.

Looking forward to how this turns out! Looking into building an AM bike myself (when funds allow for it) and couldn't decide on a frame. Being from DH I want something with aggressive geo and want to try out 27.5 too, so according to your summary of the frame this sounds like the bike for me...
  6. Useless

DH bike options

I'm selling my large polygon DH 1.0 (i'm 6ft 2" and it fits me perfectly), I'm only asking for $2,000 and it's in great condition. The few times i've riden it, it's been brilliant! rides really nicely and the only reason i'm selling it is because i can't ride full on DH anymore... PM me...
  7. Useless

NSW Sold

Bump Price drop to $2,000
  8. Useless

NSW Sold

a picture of the rub spot has been added mate :)
  9. Useless

NSW Sold

Bump make an offer somewhere close to $2,100 and i'll yes :) (most likely)
  10. Useless

NSW Sold

Hey shhhteve, don't really know what you're trying to accomplish but you're not wanted here. I'm just trying to sell my bike and if you're not interested then you don't need to comment. I paid more for this bike than what i'm selling it for, and i've stated i'm very negotiable. so shhh(teve)
  11. Useless

NSW Sold

PRICE DROP -- $2,100 ono need this gone
  12. Useless

Yeti SB-66

hey chopsticks could you give me a name of the match-maker type thing you're running (shimano brake to avid shifter) even though it's probably been asked before haha cheers
  13. Useless

NSW Sold

Bump, take it off my hands $2,200 ono
  14. Useless

Sram XO DH crankset

BUMP really need something so show me what you've got! cheers
  15. Useless

NSW Sold

hey jenk0s, sorry i'm no longer selling it with the 40's... but i'd sell it for abour $2,600 with vivid and ti!