Recent content by Tim

1. T

NSW Sold

Sold ********************
  2. T

NSW Sold

Item: 26" 120mm Rock Shox SID XX WC with remote lockout. Location:Sydney, Eastern Suburbs Item Condition:great condition, a few scratches with minimal use. Reason for selling:dont need them anymore Price and price conditions:$300 Extra Info: 9mm QR, tapered carbon steerer at...
  3. T

NSW 2013 Specialized Enduro S-Works SOLD

still needs to go. Have had some offers guys, but i really need more. Tim
  4. T

updated with photo's of the actual bike, Thanks to Foxpuppet (who probably wont buy the bike anyway) for the smart ass reply. Just because i'm a photographer doesn't make me any less busy. Not surprisingly the bike looks exactly the same as the one on the Specialized website. Tim
  5. T

Item: 2013 Specialized Enduro S-Works complete, frame size medium. Location: Sydney, Eastern Suburbs Item Condition: 4 months old. Still very good. I didn't get to ride it all that much. A few ware mark's on the cranks but apart from that nothing. Reason for selling: I'm going...
  6. T

SOLD.pics up 2012 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR EVO Carbon...*AMAZING bike*

It would be great value for money. retails for nearly $6700 when you could get them. Tim
  7. T

This bike loves "Bumpy" trails.. come take a look.
  8. T

ok guys so Specialized have announced that their will be no 26" Stumpjumper FSR EVO carbon brought into the country for 2013. In fact the only 26" Stumpy fsr you will be able to get in 2013 is the Alloy version of this bike. check out the this vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmgZxmkNdFk...
  9. T

Track Cycling! Give it a go!

you need a CA license. upgrade from your MTBA one this late in the year is around $100. (CA runs from Jan-Dec. MTBA runs from when you renew it.) Track bike, might find one second hand for around $500 but you can get a new one from around $1000 for Track specific (i.e not a street fixie) On...
  10. T

on ebay now people.. contact me soon because i would rather sell it on here. Tim
  11. T

SOLD* 2011 S-Works Enduro complete build.

on ebay.. hit me up soon if your keen, would rather not sell it there. Tim
  12. T

bump guys.. come check it out. Getting forks service as we speak. Tim
  13. T

price drop guys. $3000, the frame alone was $3600. needs to go. Tim
  14. T

bump guys, make an offer. The forks have just been service, the bike hasn't been ridden since. Tim