Recent content by the shredder

1. T

D.cooper Mt keira 4/4/09

Ever heard of sarcasm. Why would I try to be friends with a bong smoking faggot like Declan. All I can say is 10.30 at thredbo.
  2. T

D.cooper Mt keira 4/4/09

Not frosty king, kembla dh. Props to frosty king you keep shredding girlfriend, but kembla dh on the other hand :p 10.30 lol. Calm down 83ast.
  3. T

D.cooper Mt keira 4/4/09

Im that pinner you saw at thredbo.:D
  4. T

Who built this? (GoldCoast)

Easy I would hit it no worries all you need is a bit of speed:)
  5. T

D.cooper Mt keira 4/4/09

Firstly learn how to spell, and secondly its a pretty crap video of a pretty crap rider.
  6. T

D.cooper Mt keira 4/4/09

OMG High definition, deinterlaced, its not like it will make a difference to the quality of the film and the film maker who can only manage a 10.30 at thredbo
  7. T

D.cooper Mt keira 4/4/09

Epic fail EPIC FAIL!!!!! 10.30 at thredbo ahahahahaha
  8. T

national park rangers

hi all today me and a few mates went to our set of jumps to ride and build them up and 2 national park reps showed up and told us we were on there land (despite us being told by nearby resisdents it was private we had gotten all the nearby residents approval ,didnt leave any rubbish, didnt make...
  9. T

Post you're face plants

ah yeah i rember your it was fair badyour face was pretty cut up and bruised cos you didnt have a full face then and to make it worse we still had to ride back with took like an hour in the near dark and rain made me wann awear my full face every ride as u were pretty messed up
  10. T

Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

keira securitry hey just wondering if anyone can conform that the rumors are true, that there is a security guy patrolling the mine road (road in between top and bottom sections) who is trying to stop riders and is apparently finning people $550 for getting caught going in the mine as its now...
  11. T

dh tyres

hey My tyres on my dh bike are nearly bare after 6 months of solid riding :mad:and i dont know what tyres i should put on next as i dont know which tyre last longer or are more grippier for a resonable price?:confused: i currently have kenda nevegal and they have been good but can i get...
  12. T

DH run wollongong, Mt keria 11/4/08

ill come if it dosent rain in the next few days as its a bit wet up there ill try bring a few mates if i come what time are you meeting and where and are you getting shuttles thanx
  13. T

South African dirt jumps

they look sick wish there were some near my place are then any trails or other dj set ups other there are there many bike shops to get decent bikes from other there
  14. T

Wollongong Downhill Sesh (mt kiera) - 22nd March

hey wat time and where are you meeting, i might come with some mates that i do the tracks with, should be sick and dont worry abput the rain it wont be that bad im up their in the wet all the time and its fun because you slide around heaps and its harder