Recent content by sygote

1. sygote

Need help- what freight company do you use to send bike

canberra to victoria, but its like southern most vic.
  2. sygote

Need help- what freight company do you use to send bike

Hey i have been looking around and i was wondering what company people have used to send bikes before, i have tried greyhound freight but it doesnt deliver to the place i want it to, DHL doesnt do packages that big etc. what companies have people used?
  3. sygote

havent had one for a while... post your cars

Here is the datsun stanza, currently makes about 0kw's because its getting a new engine. doesnt go very fast but it always fun to drive, will be upgrading to a wrx, 200sx or a series 4 rx7 sometime in the near future
  4. sygote

Need help for my HSC Project

Yer have fully completed the portfolio and I have made a seat that turns sideways and brakes that are in one leaver, I just need to get a recumbent to put the gears on because they have to have something else to look at, like I have fully completed all the drawings and everything And my steed...
  5. sygote

Need help for my HSC Project

Hey everyone, As my design project for the HSC i am designing a bike which is adapted to help people coming out of injury or disabled athletes. I need a recumbent bike with which to change the gears on, A short cage derauler and a different shifter, I am wondering if anyone can lend me a...
  6. sygote

Teenage Drinking - Survey

How old are you? 18 How old were you when you consumed alcohol for the first time? around 13 What influenced you to consume it for the first time? friends, curious Do you think the media is effecting how much teenagers drink, and if they do drink or not? (music videos, TV, etc): no, if their...
  7. sygote

stolen- Kona Stab Supreme World Cup Edition- ACT

thanks hey everyone, thanks for the help keep an eye out still as im sure there will be something come up somewhere still pretty cut up about it being stolen but at least insurance paid up once again thanks everyone and dont buy and cheap fox 40's or Kona Frames coz there probably mine
  8. sygote

yer ive been looking around, is there any more news? any one seen anything suss???? like a kid riding a boulder with 40's on it??? cheers
  9. sygote

yer im looking everywhere and talking to everyone i can thanks for the help
  10. sygote

yer i can only hope i do get insurance for it, otherwise i think ill cry.. ha yer thanks everyone, just keep an eye out cheers
  11. sygote

yer cheers everyone, been out to mals and intend on going to other bike shops around the place,
  12. sygote

yer cheers, i would very much like to meet them myself
  13. sygote

just put it in the thread, thanks
  14. sygote

Bike: 2006 Kona Stab Supreme Colour: Blue, White and with red yellow and green Date it was stolen: not sure, I have been out of Canberra for over a month and when I got back it was gone Where it was stolen: Griffith ACT, out of the lockable part of our carport. Specs: fox 40's, 721's, XT...
  15. sygote

****SOLD**** please delete

Free bump Bike is in great condition besides the odd scratch, heaps of new parts, always looked after and every thing kept in top conditon, some one buy