Recent content by sunsurfsand5212

1. S

2013 World cup round 1 - Fort William!

You might want to re check that time. this puts it at 7:30 am monday. http://www.redbull.com/en/bike/stories/1331593973990/watch-live-uci-dh-world-cup-from-fort-william
  2. S

Re-dishing wheel for Demo 8

Hey mate, I had a wheel made for my demo. It was center and I took it back and they just re dished with the same spokes. No dramas!
  3. S

2010 Fox rp23 high volume diameter????

Legend thanks alot. I,ve got 52mm so will just scrape in. thanks again.
  4. S

2010 Fox rp23 high volume diameter????

Hey guys, I've been searching the net and can't find the answer I need. Does anyone know the 2010 Fox rp23 high volume diameter at the widest point? Wanting to get one but no where seems to have the measurement I need. If someone could help me out it would be much appreciated!
  5. S

QLD State Champs - Volunteers Needed

whats the location?
  6. S

4wd up Beerburrum Dh track. (Hennesey's)

Robbo.... seeing as you are able to get in contact with what would appear to be a large section of the qld 4wd population any information you could pass on to them about this track and dh in general would be appreciated. You are in a unique positon to do something about this. I too do a bit...
  7. S

trailworx...thanks for all your hard work with council mate! its really appreciated. was very pleased to see council are going to look into it. Trying to spread the word about the track, so we can get as much support as possible. A contact e-mail for council would be good so we can let them...
  8. S

deadman... i started by asking if they didnt see the signs... they said that there where no signs. I then said its a council authorised track and that yes there was a lot of work done to get it and have it looking like this... they didnt care at all. then when I said I was going to contact...
  9. S

its lucky there where only two of us there or else there would have been a serious injury and a riot probably. I cant believe how ignorant those people where. Frustrating when all you can really do is call council. hopefully their club will have something to say about it.
  10. S

heyhey, was up at beerburum (Hennesy's) last sunday and got stopped by some bloke two turns before the rock garden, lucky he did cause there was a jeep parked in the middle of the track. behind him where six more trying to get up the rock garden. Now Im usually a pretty reasonable man....but I...
  11. S

beerburrum sunshine series 05/06/11

Sorry about that. Have changed the link should work now.
  12. S

beerburrum sunshine series 05/06/11

here's some photos from the race. https://picasaweb.google.com/114048220617731297558/BeerburrumSunshineSeries050611?authkey=Gv1sRgCPXMtKHRr__oOw&feat=directlink they are only low res. So if you want a better copy of any email me sunsurfsand5212@yahoo.com.au.