Recent content by Stack Shack

1. Stack Shack

Dubstep+ drum&bass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbc-319VYlw&feature=related something as little differnt
  2. Stack Shack

Dubstep+ drum&bass

Hey, For all the canberra heads out there me and a mate are playing at clubhouse this thursday (14th) so if your out come round to hear some bass, we are starting round 10:30 as its our first time :)
  3. Stack Shack

Dubstep+ drum&bass

I dont know if it has been mentioned yet but Skreams outside the box album.....so fucking goood!! i highly recommend listening to atleast "fields of emotion"......such fresh beats.
  4. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

dont know if you guys remember but i was looking at getting some stanton decks but ended up get a good deal on pioneer 800MKII's and a numark mixer, now im saving up for a djm 800, dJ'ing becomes addictive :) played a 21st a while ago which was great but i was wondering how you started...
  5. Stack Shack

Movember

Kinda wish i could grow facial hair to cash in on this http://www.asylum.com/2010/11/11/november-18th-declared-have-sex-with-a-guy-with-a-mustache-day/?a_dgi=aolshare_facebook
  6. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

hey Well i have finally decided to bite the bullet and have gone with two pioneer 800 mk2's and a numark X6 mixer. cant wait for it to get here :) Already have a couple of house partys to play aswell
  7. Stack Shack

Building Jumps With A Bobcat

hey the bobcat driver is rather skilled (it is his job) and all i want him to do is dig a coffin from flat ground and pile the dirt up for me
  8. Stack Shack

Building Jumps With A Bobcat

Hey On tuesday we are getting a bobcat out at our place and i will be getting him to build me some Dirtjumps, How long does it take for a bobcat to pile up the dirt it digs from the ground? The soild is soft, relativly rock free and has a nice clay content. Thanks
  9. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

Hey, I have mucking round with virtual dj over the last few weeks, im havin alot of fun !!! Hopefully I will be getting some hard ware in the next few weeks, I was goin to get the stanton cdj.324 but I am starting to doubt them. What im asking is should i get the stantons or look to get a...
  10. Stack Shack

Little Things You Hate

Maybe a flair?
  11. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

i havent looked at any ebay stores but thanks for the heads up!!
  12. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

im sort of in the sameboat, i have finally decided to get this http://www.storedj.com.au/products/product.php?id=2467 Its is around the price you are looking at, comes with a a good case, and in my situation, might make it easier to move over to a stanton vinyl setup. On that website...
  13. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

Thanks, we go out for dinner each week for a catchup so i will bring it up then, we have been using FL studio for a while as well as another program (the name escapes me for now)
  14. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

nothing is set in stone yet, but i highly doubt this will be the last time i post in this thread!!
  15. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

thanks for the quick reply, we both have laptops, me a dell and he a mac, but we were hoping to use them only in a minimal way, if that makes sense.. we want to get a set up that either one or two people can use, is not an el cheapo set up but we cant afford top of the range...so basicly...