Recent content by SouthPaw

1. S

Subaru Outback 1999 - Bike in the boot

See, now that is what I like about reading the forums here there is a thread for everything. Today I'm looking at a possible purchase of a circa 2001 outback (6cyl) and thinking that I could get my bike in there and not even have to worry about racks most of the time - perfect... And lo and...
  2. S

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

I love these old GT's being brought back to life... Makes me wish I had more time to work on my old one... (1995 Team LTS) but it's hard enough just finding time to ride these days though...
  3. S

You know i think it is, the serial number puts the frame at about Dec 94 - so 1995 Team LTS i think. The memory is not what it used to be but that sounds about right as i am pretty sure i got this late 1995 or maybe early 1996. Yes, a tube of Autosol goes a long way on these things... cant...
  4. S

It doesn't get ridden much now, but back in the day this was a lovely ride...
  5. S

Flash Bike slow rider!

Funny old world isn't it... 15 years ago (before wife and kids) I didn't have to justify lashing out on a new dual suspension, I was riding every weekend rain, hail or shine and when I took that bike out it would often draw a few envious looks and comments. Fast forward to this year when I...