Recent content by Sjh

1. S

Flatbars to Dropbars - Possible?

I am currently running a flatbar setup and wish to upgrade to dropbars. Current setup is Shimano Sora front (2sp) and rear (9sp) derailleurs and Cannondale C2 brakes. I am just wondering if it is as simple as buying drop bars and shifters (Sora), or does the whole drivetrain setup need to be...
  2. S

VIC [SOLD]2011 Scott Gambler Long Frame

Bump. Now $850
  3. S

Cressy Descent, 2013, Practice Sat

Taken off the YYMTB Facebook page. As for the injured rider:
  4. S

Price drop to $950. Need this gone, hardly any room left!
  5. S

Bump Frame is in excellent condition!
  6. S

Item: 2011 Scott Gambler Long Frame Location: Melbourne, Eastern suburbs Item Condition: Great! Only one small scrape on left chainstay (pictured). Downtube has 3M tape so no stone chips and it has hardly been used. Reason for selling: Too small, purchased a larger frame. Price and price...
  7. S

Contour.......goneski.

Nowhere near it. Contour: $27.3 million in 2012 GoPro: $521 million in 2012 :twitch:
  8. S

Kick - the best austrAlian album ever?

Looking at the suggestions, I'm pretty sure Aussies can't make bad music :rockon:
  9. S

Kick - the best austrAlian album ever?

Frogstomp - Silverchair They were only 15!!
  10. S

good downhill trails in victoria?

Few other places as well; Mt Tarrengower (Maldon) Mt Major (Shepparton) Long Gully (Ride days or Winter Series) and some others that are around. The only one that you can push up is basically the You Yangs, all the others require shuttles.
  11. S

DATE CHANGED! You Yangs MTB Inc. All-Mountain Gravity Enduro, Shuttles all Weekend.

Ahh, the action happened after i left. Nasty hit, all the best Ed.
  12. S

You Yangs MTB Park

Went out on Sat arvo, tracks were perfect with plenty of grip. There were some small puddles here and there, but nothing too major.
  13. S

Bike Parks - Australia

It's not entirely about building chairlifts. It is about utilising the few that we already have.
  14. S

Looking for some DH'ers to ride with

Will be heading out to the youies on Friday with a mate, if anyone wants to join.
  15. S

Coles Car Insurance

Yeah, Wesfarmers does the insurance. Should be all good with them, my folks had a form of insurance with them sometime ago, and there wasn't any problems that i can remember.