Recent content by Sinder

1. S

Age is no boundary!

I starting riding MTB seven years ago after I turned 30. Started on a mongoose HT, then upgraded to a Specialized Enduro. Most of the guys I ride with are around the same age & we have heaps of fun. Two years ago I bought a DH rig & have been having a ball riding riding that at the tracks we...
  2. S

What Pisses You Off?

Organising a ride somewhere & having one person wasting the first 1/2hr or more carrying out maintenance while everyone else is ready to go... you think they would have done it before hand :mad:
  3. S

Dredging Port Phillip Bay

Yep, Dredge it... I'd like to see some big ships go through there, maybe even one of those huge aircraft carriers. Wouldn't mind jet skiing behind them jumping their wakes either... cool :D
  4. S

Woodend Area Tracks

Yep, Wombat Forrest tracks are great to ride, wish I could get there more often... :(
  5. S

top 3 favourite australian bands

1- Painters & Dockers, Die Yuppie Die 2- Huxton Creepers, My Cherie Amour 3- The Angels, Marseilles Good old home grown bands :)
  6. S

australian open

Hewitts' a prick, almost as annoying as that 16 year old with the stupid yellow sunnies thats been plastered all over the media in the last week or so... Hope he gets beaten next round, might even go & place a bet on Novak myself...
  7. S

one for the moronic neighbours... update: 30/1 - muppets attempt bashing !

Now that's a bit immature... Whether this guy deserves to pay or not, this prick has portrayed himself as a modern day f**kwit. Like mentioned before, once he gets his "P" plates his car will have the biggest f**koff target on it, the cops will have a field day... every day
  8. S

Shaved head. Yay or Nay?

Mine gets the #1 every month or so & the occasional #0 during summer, I've been doing it myself for years, pair of $50 trimmers go a long way. :) I still for the life of me can't fucking understand why it costs a $100+ to cut a womans hair every eight - twelve weeks? :confused:
  9. S

Have you ever been assaulted?

I can relate to that, I worked in a pub during my single life & knew many of the local constabulary. One Sunday arvo a few of them ventured in for a session when all of a sudden it was an all in brawl between them & some regulars, with glasses & furniture flying all over the place. We knew who...
  10. S

Geelong Bike Shops

Try Hendry's in Ocean Grove, they seem to be good for shock / fork servicing... also try Marshall's in North Geelong, their not bad either :)
  11. S

mt.buller

I'm looking forward to coming up there in a few weeks, could you post some photos of the reworked section of Abom, thanks :)
  12. S

your favorite DH track style

My favourite is Mt. Beauty's Big Hill... fast & technical with some nice jumps too :D
  13. S

mt.buller

$45 isn't too bad compared to what it costs to organise a 12 seater bus to do shuttles for a weekend at Mt. Beauty's Big Hill.
  14. S

mt.buller

Found this in the Mt. Buller thread... also tickets are $45 for season 07/08 Sorry, should have read tickets are $45 per day for season 07/08
  15. S

Snake almost got me.

Yep, their out & about all right... almost ran over a few whilst coming down the Big Hill track on the weekend. Didn't have time to stop... just kept pinning it down the hill. It's that time of year I guess...