Recent content by shredder dj

1. shredder dj

Little Things You Hate

'kyran bubba beasley'; dirty, filthy troll.
  2. shredder dj

Im slowly going nuts

Got a Facebook account? Always good for passing time... Any hobby's that don't involve using your thumb? Write a story? haha nah I really wouldn't have a clue what there is to do. Surely there is something to do ?
  3. shredder dj

Little Things You Hate

Shit birthdays.
  4. shredder dj

Big Day Out 2010.

Melbourne on Aussie Day, should be a good show but the timetables a bit up shit creek :( HOPING to see at least: Rise Against, Muse, Powderfinger, Eskimo Joe, Hilltop, Jet and Kasabian. Gonna be a few cross overs but what can ya do? hopefully should be a good day with the temperature only a...
  5. shredder dj

Little Things You Hate

When you get dumped two days before new years. Can be taken as good and bad I guess...
  6. shredder dj

Little Things You Hate

Yeah, around 30-40 gatecrashers crashed my girlfriends party, things got outta hand and my mate ended up getting bottled, and yeah i've got a broken nose and a possibly fractured cheekbone, struggling to open my mouth at the moment... Then on the same night your girlfriend decides to tell you...
  7. shredder dj

Little Things You Hate

I hate gatecrashers. Trying to get them out resulted in me having a broken nose and mild concussion, fuckwits.
  8. shredder dj

Post your shoes!

The dunlop volleys go everywhere with me! Absolutely love 'em! Got a pair of Asics for sports, wouldn't have a clue about the model... Kustom thongs, the ones with the spongy stuff on them. And a pair of DC's, red, grey and white, easily the most comfortable shoes going round and the moment...
  9. shredder dj

Little Things You Hate

Dirty sunglasses lenses. Can't stand fingerprints and the like on lenses! And when you put on your sunnies after lending them to someone else and they haven't cleaned the fucking lenses! argh!
  10. shredder dj

World will end december 2012??? What do you think.

Wasn't the world meant to end earlier this year? All this stuff is a load of complete bs. I wouldn't worry too much.
  11. shredder dj

Jokes Thread.

Umm... fill us in?
  12. shredder dj

Little Things You Love

Taking a piss after waiting for so long.. And lazy Saturday arvo's, so relaxing.
  13. shredder dj

Little Things You Hate

I can't stand that family from the Continental/Woolies ads. They're always so happy and cheery, too happy in fact, and what 12 year old goes to England to play cricket? I get pissed off at the most trivial things...
  14. shredder dj

Little Things You Hate

People who lie to you to protect your feelings, FFS i'm not 7 anymore...
  15. shredder dj

Little Things You Love

Sub teachers full stop. Soo fun!