Recent content by sheepy

1. sheepy

06 black diamond tripple---sold

could be interested in frame/rear wheel let me know a price
  2. sheepy

you know you're too drunk when...

i don't have a response to you your too drunk when but on sunday morning i was quoted saying "i want to curl myself up into a small ball and cry myself to sleep" also recieved a text message from a mate that morning saying "no santa, don't do it!" mmm weird weekend
  3. sheepy

piano music on ad

hey all, this is a tricky one, i'm trying to track down a song, its been used on a couple of ads i've seen, one a flooring ad down here in tassie, and i saw it on a national geographic ad once too, it's a jazzy sorta riff that keeps the same progression but moves up and then down a scale...
  4. sheepy

SOLD please remove

what year and model is it? is it a grom or standard bighit? and is it one of the models that accepts 26" rear wheels or not? cheers
  5. sheepy

Pretty Funny how stupid americans are

... but wait nationalism is patriotism, not discrimination against a nation... Argh damn these definitions!!!!
  6. sheepy

Brutally Heavy Music

mmmmm not as brutual and dunno if they've been mentioned but farkin cool arsonists get all the girls knights of the abyss both sorta joke metal bands, especially arsonists, breaks into jazzy or techno riffs halfway thru
  7. sheepy

Fufanu the diamo log

8. sheepy

Sold please delete

pm me a price on the frame if your willing to split at all
  9. sheepy

Olympic gagging order?

I still fail to see how China was allowed to host the games at all! The olympics are meant to be about the world community, and a country as backwards in human rights as china is does not seem like the correct candidate to me. The only positive that is coming out of the games that i can...
  10. sheepy

*sold please delete*

hey man, how much for just the frame if ur willing to split, and whats the rear hub spacing?
  11. sheepy

Noooooooooooooo !!

hahaha i think this is warrented
  12. sheepy

Hallefarkinlujah! Blame me, I voted Labor!!

as opposed to the howard governments total refusal to do anything for the environment? the changes are small but they are there
  13. sheepy

Photo snob: what do people think of fish eye?

i dunno but if caviars anything to go off its a bit salty for my liking
  14. sheepy

Noooooooooooooo !!

if you knew me i'd be swimming in it ;) hey what better place to settle down?
  15. sheepy

car loans

not very knowledgeable with this but i do know with most loans there are fees to pay off a loan faster, because they dont make us much money from interest if you pay it off quicker i was looking at getting a car loan a while back, just couldn't justify it for an amount similar to what yours...