Recent content by sharp

1. sharp

Sunringle hub/2008 kona stab deluxe issue

Yea no good, these floating brakes are nothing but trouble
  2. sharp

Sunringle hub/2008 kona stab deluxe issue

Hey guys, I currently have a 2008 Kona Stab deluxe, and am currently in the process of replacing the rear hub which is a Sunringle demon. The issue is, im not quite sure what size the hub should be for this particular bike, as it looks like the hub may have certain spaces/caps removed to fit...
  3. sharp

Maldon DH 2011

hey mate do you have any of 289 wearing dark blue hoody, black and white pants, blue and white kona sharp_the_skater@hotmail.com cheers mate
  4. sharp

VIC 2009 norco ryde [SOLD]

sold. please remove
  5. sharp

Victorian DH Champs 2011. Mt Beauty

awesome photos man, the one you got of me is siick! thanks heaps! hope you get back out there soon!!:D
  6. sharp

DH Yeti 303 RDH

thanks to sharpy for "sick fukn rat" sticker!!! hahah rides awesome
  7. sharp

Bendigo Downhill Crew

cool man im free most night too. pm me and vice versa when ya keen.
  8. sharp

Bendigo Downhill Crew

yea man thats me. what days are you free? im keen for a night street ride anytime, im free most nights. Rick: ill suss out where the graphics building is and drop in. pm me your number or something.
  9. sharp

custom norco ryde

looks very nice, but i recommend ditching the blue tires and put some black ones on, looks dope then!
  10. sharp

Bendigo Downhill Crew

was this at uni the other day? pretty sure i saw it. I just started uni, and moved here as well, so im keen for a ride to.
  11. sharp

Buying trials

thanks for the help guys, got a good amount of info to start hunting around. :)
  12. sharp

Buying trials

Hey guys. I have recently been interested in getting into trials and I was wondering whether anyone could give us a hand on what are the top brands for trials bikes, price ranges,and whether it's a build job or are there completes out there. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Cheers sharp
  13. sharp

still for sale
  14. sharp

bump.... can post at buyers expense.
  15. sharp

Bump.... Price drop now 700