Recent content by shadow187

1. shadow187

Old Guy wants to race BMX - ACT

i'd say go the 24".. but in the end it comes down to what you feel comfortable on,, personally 20" feel's too small for me, even tho im only around 6foot i feel like a giant on a 20".. i'd suggest making a trip to your local bike shop & test riding both 20 & 24" to see what your comfortable on &...
  2. shadow187

Little Things You Hate

sounds like fun, but with my priors i cant afford to do reckless shit & risk getting busted.. not really.. my life sucks, but life goes on & every effort i make to better myself just fails miserably.. time to just accept that nothing ever changes & just try to make the best of it, no matter...
  3. shadow187

Little Things You Hate

LTIH... Birthdays, getting older, wasting the majority of my youth, myself
  4. shadow187

Little Things You Hate

LTIH.. stupid bitches that hit your car up the ass in peak hour, back to back traffic because their using their mobile phone while driving even though their kids are in the back yelling & screaming & mucking about.. LTIH even more.. not even being the driver of my car at the time & missing...
  5. shadow187

The BMX Race thread.

sorry to hear mate, all the best for a speedy recovery to get you back in the saddle, im still waiting for my neck to get back to normal after my lil doosie a few weeks ago
  6. shadow187

Little Things You Hate

no.. a 2014 o'neal helmet.. bought online from the states cuz nowhere in aus had them in yet. first they sent it canada by mistake, after a month & a half waiting for them to correct the issue & resend another,, now theyre available in australia, after i was informed by several shops here they...
  7. shadow187

Little Things You Hate

LTIH: brand specific sizing charts that don't even match the actual size's on the shit being sold
  8. shadow187

The BMX Race thread.

the one in rocky used to have a bit of steel pipe welded onto one of the ends of the gate & a long steel bar used to lift the gate and locked into place, it was still an electric gate tho, but every training or race night they had to fit the release mechanism to it, im pretty sure it did have a...
  9. shadow187

The BMX Race thread.

i remember a couple of us lifting the gate when we were like fourteen so we could do our own gate starts, a few of us would lift it & push it slightly further then it was supposed to go so that none of us could hold it up from the others & then kick it down,, thing seemed to weigh a ton back then
  10. shadow187

Auspost and customs

i have no idea about early pickups direct from customs, but i can tell you the new bike i got a few weeks ago that i ordered from the usa took about 3 or 4 days to be delivered to me after hitting customs in sydney,, but delivery after it clears customs would vary depending on your...
  11. shadow187

The BMX Race thread.

when i was racing at least 90% of the riders were all jumping the gate. but i think you misunderstand what i mean by jumping the gate.. i mean when they lift the front wheel over the gate the moment the light has gone green & before the gate has physically finished dropping,, when i used to race...
  12. shadow187

Playstation 3 Thread

GTA V online is still being gay for me.. it wont let me do anything but the races.. which is some stale ass shit.. i wanna get into some team death match & shit like that.. am i supposed to finish all the races before i can do that or what?
  13. shadow187

girlfriend or riding?

why not both
  14. shadow187

The BMX Race thread.

yeah i might pick up a pair of those as they will go nicely on my Saint,, lol
  15. shadow187

The BMX Race thread.

btw i wont be joining you in cruiser division until next year Converge, as all my moneys going towards a concert in december from a band i've been waiting 10 years to come back to australia since i seen them in 2003 & i plan on doing it big cuz i doubt they'll ever be coming back to Aus again...