Recent content by Semtex1979

1. S

Anyone know of any bikes out there made by Robs Cycles of Blackburn

I am after if anyone knows of any of these bikes made by Robs Cycles of Blackburn are around. I lived in Blackburn as a kid and Robs was my local bike shop. He made custom order bikes BITD. Anyway if anyone knows of any please let me know. They had Robs Special marked on the down tube and robs...
  2. S

Old school BMX stuff...

Hi I am into old school bmx also and if anyone has anything to sell let me know as I like to collect this sorta stuff. Cheers, Milan C :cool:
  3. S

best way to convert 10mm axles to 14mm axles??

chelsea fan is on the money Ok can anyone from Melbourne tell me where I can get the ones that Chelsea Fan has recommended on his link he posted, thats what I am after... but can find a bike shop that has them in stock. Strictly Dont Have them in stock at the moment and I kinda need them...
  4. S

best way to convert 10mm axles to 14mm axles??

Hows it going, just wondering if anyone can share their thoughts on the best way to convert 10mm axles to 14mm axles. Thanks MC :cool:
  5. S

For sale or trade Maxxis Holy Roller Tyres 20 x 2.20 (2 pairs)

k sorry how do i move it to for sale section? MC :cool:
  6. S

For sale or trade Maxxis Holy Roller Tyres 20 x 2.20 (2 pairs)

For sale or trade Maxxis Holy Roller Tyres 20 x 2.20 (2 pairs) wanting 4 tyres thinner than these for my Skyway Tuffs... Let me know who is interested all in good condition hardly used Am in Melbourne city or Melbourne east. Text me on 040 5234 269 Cheers guys,:cool: Milan :cool:
  7. S

New sprocket recomendation (44Tooth)

yeah i saw them is there any others that have 44 tooth sprockets. thanks for the recommendations MC
  8. S

New sprocket recomendation (44Tooth)

Hi guys I am gonna run 44t sprocket and a 16t freewheel on my felt as i am putting skyways on it and just wondering what u recommend in terms of brands for sprockets in the 44tooth categroy or anything else u guys would recommend me running with a 16tooth freewheel. Cheers Milan C :cool:
  9. S

Need help with Felt Crank set up???

the spacer that goes into the chain ring did u say it goes on from the outside or inside of the chainring sprocket??? I tried to put it in the chainring from the inside and it doesnt fit which means it must go in from the outside is that correct? Sorry was that what u meant? Milan :rolleyes:
  10. S

Thanks for that that has cleared up a lot I still have a small rind which is called a dustcap I believe that covers the Sealed bearings. But then there is another smaller ring thats not large does that go after the dustcap? Milan I appreciate your response helps me heaps Cheers :D
  11. S

Hi guys this may sound like a stupid question but I took of the right hand side crank off my Felt BMX and the chainring to and not sure how it goes back together. I think I have put the spacers back wrong and now my chain tension is all over the place when i pedal (ie loose then tight loose then...
  12. S

Where to buy BMX AXLE CONVERTOR?

ok where on ebay i have looked closest is china please send link cheers Milan
  13. S

Where to buy BMX AXLE CONVERTOR?

Hi guys I am after a BMX axle convertor (3/8" to 14mm BMX Bike Axle Adapter Converter) I am in Melbourne and was wondering if any are in Australia. I am trying to put a Skyway Wheel onto a new BMX,,,, Thanks guys Milan :rolleyes:
  14. S

Help needed with putting back rear wheel BMX...

well just had a look the chain is fine its not tough in any areas.... only thing i could find is that the freewheel is a bit rough in the way it spins. it goes ok but maybe not as smooth as u would want. would this be causing the issue u think? MC
  15. S

Help needed with putting back rear wheel BMX...

no just did it it doesnt its fine must be a chain issue then eh MC