scblack's latest activity

• scblack
    I paid that at Hotel CBD (York St) last weekend, for a Stone&Wood Pale Ale. Nearly fell over and left after that $27.00 shout.
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to Flow-Rider's post in the thread Little Things You Love with Like Like.
  • scblack
    scblack replied to the thread Lego.
    Recently I finished the Star Wars Landspeeder.
    • Landspeeder 001.jpg
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to steve jobs' pancreas's post in the thread Lego with Like Like.
    Oooh it came yesterday, seriously big box compared t the panigale (3 Xs the pieces). I am so pumped to start building this. Comes with...
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to steve jobs' pancreas's post in the thread Lego with Like Like.
    so i bought myself this
  • scblack
    Awesome!! The launch tower is around as a MOC for it too. Huge.
    • Apollo launch tower.PNG
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to smiffy's post in the thread Expense vs Experience? with Like Like.
    I took your advice ozzybmx and did the Triple R race, mainly because I needed a holiday away from the crappy weather in Melbourne.
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to Oddjob's post in the thread You laugh you lose with Like Like.
    Is it one of those Crank Brothers wheels? Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  • scblack
    That is huge!!
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to Minlak's post in the thread Lego with Like Like.
    And she has finished her
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to Asininedrivel's post in the thread Little Things You Hate with Wow Wow.
    Speaking of software that can die in a fire: Adobe Acrobat. "Oh you wanted all those changes and comments you spent 3 hours marking up...
  • scblack
    Thanks, but It was not at Kmart Castle Hill a couple of weeks ago, and cost me $89.
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to blacksp20's post in the thread Lego with Like Like.
    Nice. I went with the Speed Champion DB5, pictured with The Time Machine. Sorry for rotation.
  • scblack
    Nice. I just bought my daughter the roses:
    • Roses.jpg
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to Minlak's post in the thread Lego with Like Like.
    Tried to buy one in Brisbane for the missus as she is almost finished the Titanic but they had no stock available - got the succulents...