Recent content by sam_westy

1. S

Year 12 2009

My subjects General maths Woodwork English Construction (tafe for 4 hours per week) Outdoor recreation ( 10 day camp which i finish) So pretty much i have 3 subjects at school out of a possible 6 lines which gives me more frees than actual classes. But my stupid woodwork major/...
  2. S

schoolies 2009

i had a look and didnt find one that i thought was suitable.
  3. S

schoolies 2009

Im going to bryon for 2009 schoolies. Just wondering is there much difference in the weeks. Ive heard week 2 is the best. Im going week 1 so will that be crap??
  4. S

!!obama !!!

I rekon that there will be attempts but they will fail miserably because all the cops and fbi and serecet service he has everywere and protection they will really need to know how to shoot a gun really far and personally i dont think rednecks or kkk freaks have the skill or resources to do it...
  5. S

Year 12 2009

I think i win for easyest year 12 ever!!!!!! General maths General english woodwork construction (tafe) outdoor recreation(10day camp ) So pretty much after i do the camp in 3 weeks i only have 3 out of 6 lines at school meaning i never have a 5 period day i have one four period day and...
  6. S

Jokes Thread.

One day two drunk guys were on the roof of centre point tower. One guy goes to the other if you jump off you will get blow in to the 90th floor. The other guy goes bullshit do it then. So he does and get blown in to the 90th floor. he comes back to the roof and the guy goes bullshit do that...
  7. S

Bought a Lemon lately?

my 1992 toyota camry As it was my first car i got told go toyota they dont break well I bought it then found out it needs new engine mounts and timing belt( i took it to a mechanic before buying and he said its all sweet.) New left cv joint blew a head which cost so much to fix 2 year...
  8. S

Farkin Sunrise Challenge MkII.

Borat ?? but you might get done for indecent exposure Owell its worth it
  9. S

New phone

When would you have to download new maps when you leave NSW ?? or every year?
  10. S

New phone

I dont want a lg because well basically i think lg are farkin shit. I herd you have to pay for sat navigation of the n95 is that true? I just want a alround good phone prefablly with sat navigation and able to store music. I want to stick with the nokia because allround jst easyer to use. So yer...
  11. S

My Yeti 303!

Just on that note please tell me you have the fattest chain around this sucker because it would be such a shame for some drug farker to steal this piece of art.
  12. S

Found!!!!!!! Yyyyaaaayyyyy

do they have to fix it or cant they prove it was them who stole ??
  13. S

New phone

Hey Im in need of a new phone and was thinking about getting the nokia 6110. Just curioud does anyone own one who would recomend it or not recomended it. Any storeys on what breaks alot or faults with the phone ?? thanks ps I no google tells you reviews but half of them are phone people who...