Recent content by sam705

1. sam705

Post up ya 4WD!

New tray, dog box and canopy on the way. Plan on touring Tassie within the year!
  2. sam705

Post up ya 4WD!

2006 SR Single cab Hilux. 2-3inch Rekon kit w/ fully adjustable, serviceable front struts. (Highly recommend this gear) 32inch MTZ's 109,000kms. I've got a Buds Customs plate bar and sliders on their way, as well as flairs and bigger offset rims to suit. New tray in future! Also, my...
  3. sam705

Aaron Gwin and his Specialized S-Works Demo 8

Shit.. hot.
  4. sam705

Fishing Thread

Top dig mate! I do well on redfin with just the basic scrubby worm and hook, sometimes it takes some patience traveling around to find them, but once you track down that pack you're in for a good day. Still one of the best tasting fresh water fish in my opinion. I do a fair bit of fresh...
  5. sam705

Sam Hill signed with CRC Nukeproof for 2013

For those interested Sam's put up his old carbon demo 2012 race bike for sale on Instagram (probably elsewhere as well) to the highest bidder. Caption reads "FOR SALE Specialized carbon demo. Size Small. Was my 2012 race bike. Avid code brakes. boxxer world cup fork. Vivid rear shock. DT...
  6. sam705

Annual List Ya Loot -2012-

One thing better is an Engel that holds 2 slabs of beer! Bloody handy things, I've had mine for nearly a year now. So practical especially with a dual battery system! I went halves with my parents in a Burke and Wills Coolabah double swag this year, Mum also didn't tell me my trade...
  7. sam705

2012 - Your high's and low's

edit........
  8. sam705

2012 - Your high's and low's

That's no good pal, i hope you're in a better place at the moment. Keep on keeping on!
  9. sam705

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eGBlJraQFY
  10. sam705

What are you listening to NOW?

Resilience - As I Lay Dying. New album 'Awakened' is the tits!
  11. sam705

Post up ya 4WD!

Good work, i have a set of 240 blitzs on my ute at the moment, i find them ok but i find you can never have enough light. I will eventually HID them and look into light bars a bit harder and pick up a 32inch to put in front of the lightforces as they seem to be becoming very popular.
  12. sam705

Post up ya 4WD!

Nice bus MOz, my parents have a diesel model and it's such a pleasure to drive. What brand light bars are you using and what do you think of them?
  13. sam705

Post up ya 4WD!

Any reason as to why you're going with the 2H? I've got a 1993 75 series 1HZ, done 504,000 and going strong. Contemplating updating to a 06+ Hilux predominantly for comfort and fuel economy. But if a decent 79 series pops up i won't turn it down. As for rust areas, the foot wells are a good...
  14. sam705

Little Things You Love

Good on you mate, all the best! Finally getting my tax done.
  15. sam705

Little Things You Love

Completing TAFE.