Recent content by ruk05

1. R

FOUND Anybody have a Kuwahara BMX Stolen in Vic?

Found a guy, waiting on a serial. He has no idea what it is but it's written on the frame. Says his mate swapped him something for it. Describe your stolen bike to me and I'll send you a name.
  2. R

STOLEN 2009 Giant Trance X2 - Kangaroo Point, Brisbane

I think I saw this the other day passing the fish n chip shop where subway is near the mowbray park terminal. Guy without a shirt and jeans with thongs riding it. He was a bit rough looking. Turned left and went up towards Coorparoo.
  3. R

FOUND Stolen Bikes Recovered by QPS.

Hello. Anybody missing a bike/tools/helmets (Brisbane)... please check QPS website as they have released images of bikes found in a recent bust. http://www.flickr.com/photos/queenslandpolice/9515046136/in/set-72157635073608551 ...is just one of the bikes recovered.
  4. R

Free Gear!

New Australian action sports brand targeting DJ/4x riders giving away a free $39.95 cap every Friday!! www.galvanizeclothing.com ...Just join their page!!
  5. R

Free Gear!

New Australian action sports brand targeting BMX/Street riders giving away a free $39.95 cap every Friday!! www.galvanizeclothing.com ...Just join their page!!
  6. R

Free Gear!

New Australian action sports brand targeting Downhill riders giving away a free $39.95 cap every Friday!! www.galvanizeclothing.com ...Just join their page!!
  7. R

Looking for sponsorship?

Thank you. Please email me your details, Full name and address so I can send you a little thanks. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/images/smilies/2012/peace.gif chris@galvanizeclothing.com
  8. R

Looking for sponsorship?

Thanks to all those who emailed as per original request. ** Attn Forum user "CRASH" it says you have set replies to off. Contact has been unsuccessful this time. Please email for future communication. To set the bar straight..., GALVANIZE was born in 2013. Although we are new to the market...
  9. R

Looking for sponsorship?

We are looking to sponsor a rider! Are you good enough? Talk yo'self up via email to chris@galvanizeclothing.com Tell us your achievements, your goals!
  10. R

Winter gear

Galvanize Clothing do some great beanies. We have more styles coming into stock soon along with Hoodies and Flexfit Wool blend caps! :)
  11. R

Post your all mountain bike

My new Giant. First dually not seen dirt yet. 2012 TRANCE X3 Still hoping to meet up with somebody who can show me some trails around Brisbane area and help me learn about MTB some more. Bought about a month ago. Have been riding to work only so far. Have some XO mods coming, but great...
  12. R

Brisbane Buyer, Cash ready to go.

Need a Dually, L-XL, have cash ready to rock n roll! PM me with your bikes and how much folding cash you want in your pocket.
  13. R

STOLEN Help--stolen 2008 Giant Trance X0 from Sunshine Coast QLD (Caloundra)

I think maybe a description of the rider would also be of benefit.
  14. R

STOLEN Help--stolen 2008 Giant Trance X0 from Sunshine Coast QLD (Caloundra)

I work with the Police and I cycle through there daily. I will keep an eye out for it. Description of the guy perhaps?
  15. R

Looking for somebody to ride with.

Thanks champ. I will register and put up a post!