Recent content by rimas

1. R

My Humble Foes DHS Mono

3.5 years on Yep, it really has been that long since I got this beasty built up and it's still going strong. Although to be honest I haven't really been riding much over the past year due to too many injuries. But I'm starting to get the itch to jump back on. My last logon date on Farkin...
  2. R

Whats the go with the dual springs on the new Foes?

Does anyone think these 2 different rate springs vs 1 progressive rate spring would make all that much difference? Probably just more hype to bring in the sales... It's a 5" stroke shock too. I wonder when Foes will start making the 1:1 with a 10" stroke shock :)
  3. R

Latest Bali Bombings

Yep, explosives are easy enough to make. I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but a year or 2 ago there was a documentary maker who made his own little film about how easy it is to get all the neccesary ingredients to make bombs. He then went about making the bomb and then blowing up a car on...
  4. R

Latest Bali Bombings

I wonder how long it'll be before we see some bombings here in Australia...
  5. R

Creationism......fundementalism.

So the moths and bacteria adapted to their surroundings, I still find it hard to believe that the kind of evolution being talked about exists.
  6. R

You can't. All sides of the arguement are flawed.
  7. R

So bacteria developing resistance to antibiotics and and moths changing their colour is somehow proof that we evolved from a 'protozoan'?
  8. R

I see a lot of people are pro evolution - prove that evolution even exists.
  9. R

Anyone on Farkin ride or ridden a Brooklyn??

Just got told by Brookly Machine Works yesterday that they are ready to take my orders for importing their bikes. Yep, I'll be selling those nice beasties... Unless they are lying to me of course... :)
  10. R

Frontflip Onto Manual

I think the rest of you are a bunch of wankers. Who give a fuck if someone reposts something. Nice work max_shredor2, I haven't actually seen that vid until now...
  11. R

the number of the beast

Pffft. 1010011010 doesn't mean anything... :) Pretty funny list to read though...........
  12. R

MTB Industry Research

Oops. Sorry... :)
  13. R

MTB Industry Research

http://www.census.gov.au/ should help you. You may have to pay for information though...
  14. R

*international simcard*

My bill was like 160 for 2 weeks in England... :)
  15. R

*international simcard*

That really depends on who you have your mobile in Australia with, and what network you are roaming on while overseas. I was overseas recently and didn't get charged a cent for inbound calls or SMS.