Recent content by rides on

1. R

Weekend Warrior on a mission..Manly Dam, Awaba, Ourimbah, Glenrock, Mt Annan, Wingell

I will be going up on Saturday after doing shuttles in Wollongong in the morning. Another driver would come in handy. Then head up to the highlands for a xc/all mtb ride. Any one interested get in contact.
  2. R

Flow Rollercoaster by Rocky Trail - NSW ALL Mountain State Series + Championships

Wollongong rider Anybody heading up from Wollongong? I'm keen to camp up there Sat night. Ride the new Hornsby trail then head up and camp out at the at Ourimbah. Wake up there fresh and ready to shuttle!!! Any takers.
  3. R

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

Wollongong rider Trail looks great!!! Any one doing the jet black all mountain race on Sunday at Ourimbah? I'm heading up from Wollongong and is thinking this would be a great way to break up the trip. Spend Sat arvo riding here before setting up camp at Ourimbah wake up fresh and ready to get...
  4. R

Weekend Warrior on a mission..Manly Dam, Awaba, Ourimbah, Glenrock, Mt Annan, Wingell

Wollongong rider Count me in for a weekend ride.I ride most Sundays and look to get out of Wollongong. We have the beautiful back drop but riding is pretty poor if your looking for some Km. I have a good knowledge of the Southern Highland State forest some better than others. Wingello being the...
  5. R

2012 Highland Fling

I was lucky enough to to ride the Wingello single track the last two weekends.The trail is in great condition riding very fast.
  6. R

Road Works on Mt Keira Road Nov to Dec 2012

That will mean no shuttle's!!!
  7. R

2013 giant anthem o 29er

updates I'm torn between the trance 29er and the anthem. I much prefer the part spec on the anthem. Being shimano over sram But the trance sounds like such a fun bike to ride.
  8. R

Wollongong spare seat in car

Heading down to Nowra Sunday morning. Leaving early 6am meeting up for 8am start at superbowl. Ride for about 20-30km. Got room for 1 or 2 bikes.
  9. R

Brokers Nose, Wollongong

That heliopter is buzzing around again Twice this week the helicopter has been buzzing around the escarpment. Does any one knowre just after motos or chasing MTB. Last time I was up there which would have been 6mths ago we bumped into two cops on motos they gave a polite how ya going and kept...
  10. R

FOUND Found : Wollongong : Shoes

Hi found at the drop off near Picton Rd pair of clipless shoes.I know the owner will want them back. Send me a descprition of the shoes and I will try to get them back to you. Cheers
  11. R

Fullfling swap for half fling ticket

Due to a knee injury I have done almost no riding.So I'am looking to downgrade to a half fling for this year. Ticket is not for sale I want to do the half. Price difference is $30 I think open to any offers as I will be downgrading at a lost on Wild Horizon.
  12. R

Post your 29er!

My Mary My Mary didnt get it trick enough for this years Fling.But hopefully I will be riding it in a marathon soon.Also Kane and Rey at acer this year.
  13. R

The Self Sufficient Bike Camping Thread.

Worth a look Check out Aldis suprise buys this week if your after a cheap light tent and sleeping bag.
  14. R

hornsby and surrounding tracks

There was some crazy drops behind the pool.Dont know if there still there it was a few years ago I was there last.
  15. R

Attention all Bulli Riders!

Give it a break I have come across the workers up the top a few times.They always seem ok to me and willing to have a chat.For those who can pedal would know how fun they have made it up the top of the mountain.They copped a lot of crap over the dam.Maybe give it a break for a while its to wet...