Recent content by ridemtbsnow

1. ridemtbsnow

Victorian Gravity Enduro Series - Round 4 - Calignee South - ATC

A short video I filmed over the weekend whilst training. http://vimeo.com/87439717
  2. ridemtbsnow

Official Rotorburn Hellfire Cup info page

Jumping on the boat Tuesday night with a crew from Mansfield and Bright. Looking forward to it; I just hope the weatherman is wrong with his forecast.
  3. ridemtbsnow

Barjarg - Alpine Gravity Elevation Enduro Series - Round 1

Love your work, thank you.
  4. ridemtbsnow

RAMBO 2013 - Bright, Mt Beauty, Wagga, Beechworth, Albury

Two rounds have now been completed (Bright and Mt Beauty) and I'm looking forward to the Wagga race on 14 July 2013. See http://alburywodongamtb.org.au/rambo/ for more details. Anyone know when the results from yesterday's race will be up? It was a little dissapointing not being able to check...
  5. ridemtbsnow

Yarrawonga

I'm heading to Yarrawonga over Easter and was wondering if anyone knows of some tracks and trails. Last year I headed west along the southern side of the river and found only four wheel drive tracks. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  6. ridemtbsnow

VIC Victorian 24 hour race?

There may be one in Bright I believe. I seem to recall seeing a local calendar earmarking sometime in October for the event.
  7. ridemtbsnow

VIC Mt Beauty 6hr/3hr Enduro - ANZAC day long weekend

Brilliant! Love a race close to home. The twilight eliminator should be good as well.
  8. ridemtbsnow

Yeti Cycles Elevation All Mountain Series Bright Round 2

Here is a link to video i took yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Vkaur5tiI&sns=em
  9. ridemtbsnow

Yeti Cycles Elevation All Mountain Series Bright Round 2

I rode the brand new link track last night and can honestly say it's awesome! Ben has spent a lot of time building this track and the quality certainly shows. I'm looking forward to racing, in fact, why wait? I might go and ride it at lunch today.
  10. ridemtbsnow

Forrest vs Mount Beauty

You should pop on over to Bright as well and have a look at our tracks. Stick to the tracks in the pines in the Mystic bowl and or ride Dermots track which goes from Hargreaves Rd to Walkers Lane.
  11. ridemtbsnow

Bright, Vic

Hi gcouyant, I was actually up at Mt Buffalo today and it was dumping snow, and to very low levels as well. There is probably around 30cm + on the ground. During the week it is very quiet but on the weekends it is packed. Not sure if you'll be able to ride snow bikes but I'm sure if...
  12. ridemtbsnow

Bright, Vic

Hi Shakes, I'm the the MTB coordinator for the Alpine Cycling Club in Bright and I'd be happy to show you some tracks while you're up here. PM me if you're interested or email mtb@alpinecyclingclub.com.au We have a very active MTB community and we ride on a Wednesday night at 6pm from...
  13. ridemtbsnow

Bright downhill runs mid week

So you've ditched the Wednesday night crew Ben? Do it Thursday's and I'm in as well, that's is when once I'm back from Japan.
  14. ridemtbsnow

dh tracks in victoria

Check out Mystic in Bright as well. It's in great condition at the moment with lots of recent improvements made.