Recent content by Richo 18

1. Richo 18

Women, etc.

Holy. Fuck. Will. That's practically sellable. I couldn't imagine ever choosing a best mate or a girl at that point. But really, you have to choose the most valuable relationship at the end of the day. Still damn.
  2. Richo 18

QLD Sold

How's the hubs man?
  3. Richo 18

QLD SOLD **Please Delete**

Where in brisbane are you dude?
  4. Richo 18

Farkin pub Crawl-Brisbane MKII

So, who's telling the story?
  5. Richo 18

Gotta pick the parents up from the airport early tomorrow morning, I thought they were coming back today. Sorry gents.
  6. Richo 18

You laugh you lose

7. Richo 18

After 9 rad years, I'm out.

Leaving?
  8. Richo 18

Fark, I haven't checked farkin for like 2 months, this was good timing. I'll probably be out that night anyway, so for me I think it's a case of teeing up with you lot sometime during the night. Isaac has my number.
  9. Richo 18

Introduce your new laws

10 Characters
  10. Richo 18

Women, etc.

Rabbatt.. steer clear of energy drinks from now on.
  11. Richo 18

Electric Guitar

Haha my mate went to it and said there was a guy who asked "How fast can you sweep?" "..what's sweeping?" *trollface.jpg haha.
  12. Richo 18

Women, etc.

In my own, personal way, I love RR.
  13. Richo 18

Apparently not.
  14. Richo 18

Ugh. You know you've been to the pit when you come home with spilt drinks all over your arms. It's such a filthy place haha. In other news. Went home with a girl and we were both so drunk and tired.. :blue: I think I'm going to forget same-night escapades for a while. Which should make me...
  15. Richo 18

Women, etc.

'So RR, what do you do?' 'Well. You can find out the easy way or the hard way.'