Recent content by rhysrhysbaby

1. rhysrhysbaby

Brisbane BMX Scene ?

There is quite a good scene based around Lux bmx store.
  2. rhysrhysbaby

post up your bmx (s)

I had issues with two Marmoset hubs doing that and even after playing around with both, shortening centre axles, different spacers, new bearings etc, I could never resolve it, so I don't run them anymore. This is my bike currently. Frame: 21.25inch Cult OS V3 Fork: Skavenger Flat Iron...
  3. rhysrhysbaby

post up your bmx (s)

It has been a long time since I've posted a bike in here. Frame:Cult OS V3 21.25 Fork:Skavenger Flat Iron Bars:S&M Perfect Ten Stem:Division Monument Grips: Odyssey Chase Hawk Front Wheel: Colony Contour Cranks: WTP Royal V2 Sprocket: Federal Street Seat: Federal Fat, Division pivotal post...
  4. rhysrhysbaby

All City Nature Boy

I've commuted fixed for the past 4 years, I thought it was time to switch it up a little. It is also a bit easier to ride off road with a freewheel and I plan to at least hit up a bit of single track and the Gravel Grinders rides here in Melbourne.
  5. rhysrhysbaby

All City Nature Boy

(Some may have already seen it here: http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/t17954/) I wanted to build up a bike with a freewheel and brakes, so after tossing up between 3 or so options I ended up with an All City Nature Boy. Frame: All City Nature Boy + fork Headset: Chris King Stem: Thomson...
  6. rhysrhysbaby

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Buy an 03-05 WRX instead of an STI?! Without looking at the prices, I'd assume the newer WRX would be similar in price to the older STI, so you would still have the extra cash in your pocket but not have to put up with the ugly front on the earlier car. Unless you plan to track it, or smash...
  7. rhysrhysbaby

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

Some good looking dude took this photo.
  8. rhysrhysbaby

Some babe..
  9. rhysrhysbaby

The riding thread.

The rain interrupted city park this week, which is always a bit dissapointing but pretty standard for a Wednesday here in Melbourne. On Sunday we went to Geelong, which is always a good time. Rode Geelong park for a bit which was very busy with families enjoying the sunshine. Putting a...
  10. rhysrhysbaby

Urban exploration.

Some friends tried to go up there a few days ago to skate the fullpipe that the funnel leads down into, but they found that the roads were closed off and couldn't get too close to it without walking for quite a while. If you find the DVD called 'Tent City' by ANtihero, you will see some footage...
  11. rhysrhysbaby

What do you think?

The only suggestion I'd make is to have matching rims and tyres, but thats more just a personal looks thing than anything.
  12. rhysrhysbaby

I've got a poster of that and it doesnt look photoshopped like the link above. I'd blame a bad resizing.
  13. rhysrhysbaby

making my bmx lighter

The issue isn't your bike is too heavy, its just that you don't know how to ride.
  14. rhysrhysbaby

post up your bmx (s)

Sunday Sig Young 2011 Bike Price: $1,549.99 AUD
  15. rhysrhysbaby

2 questions (bike&brakes)

Nothing but the cheapest completes are made of hi-ten, so it should be a good indicator of the quality of the steel.