5. poridge

DELETE thanks

delete delete
  6. poridge

sold

Adaptor A pic of the adaptor would be great PM'd my email...... Cheers
  7. poridge

QLD looking fro the blokes who build nerang north shore

Do not bring any unnecessary attention to Nerang. There are no trails there that you can lagally build on, alter, discuss in an open forum or generally talk about without pissing off some locals. So, just dont, thanks OK. Cheers.
  8. poridge

2010 Canada, Where to Go?

BC heaven I'll be in Kelowna from Dec 09 permanently. I have lived there for a couple of years previously. Anywhere in BC is MTB heaven. Local trails are awesome, the mountain resorts are insane, you will not want to come home. Bikes will be cheaper, especially 2nd hand. Check an LBS for group...
  9. poridge

Can you shorten a shock?

Thanks, I have emailed Netti Atom about it. I will post the results later. Cheers:D
  10. poridge

Can you shorten a shock?

Well, can you shorten the eye to eye length of a shock? Internal anjustment perhaps? I'm looking to see if I can shorten it by 5mm (Fox RP3), any firm ideas/answers? Cheers...........
  11. poridge

Delete please

delete delete
  12. poridge

Grip glue on carbon bars?

grips Lay a couple of strips of flat double sided tape on the bars, pour some metho into the grip and slush around, pour the excess onto the tape on the bars and slide the grips on. Voila! Best to let the grip dry overnight. You can use some more metho at removal time as well. Cheers
  13. poridge

delete found

found delete
  14. poridge

sold SOLD

bump Offers considered. BUMP
  15. poridge

sold SOLD

sold sold sold