Recent content by pikeycentralcoast

1. P

Dirt de Femme - March 4th, Majura Pines

I cant wait! I'm in training already! couple of spin classes a week - not much riding though thanks to the rain :( our local trails are mud pits!
  2. P

Weekday MTB Rides

Hi Coz - I would LOVE to catch up for a ride during the day - but I work Mon - Fri 8 - 5 :( If you ever want to catch up for a ride after work when it starts to get lighter let me know - im at Red hill / Ourimbah. :D - Sonja
  3. P

XC Round 7 Results

Thank you from the Womens D Grade winner!! Yey me!!! Think I might just enter another one if no one is going to show up! I had a great time and yes many thanks to the time keepers and their support!
  4. P

Girls in the Newcastle area?

Just letting you girls know im in and still keen for any ladies to join me for a ride in the arvo's at Ourimbah after 5pm if you live in the area and want to get some Km's up on the bike. Looking forward to joinging you girls on a ride soon!:cool:
  5. P

Parking at Ourimbah!!!!!

Agree - should be a no parking sign Also love the way you get the "look" for driving through the bottom carpark and up the hill.. hey im not cool but I want to lose the track for good! PS... also love doing the switch backs at the end of my ride when Im warmed up rather than straight...
  6. P

Ourimbah / Central Coast Ladies?

Dear Locals! I posted this in the Girls only section as well but thought I may as well drop it in here in case any Ladies or Guys who have wifes / girlfriends who may be keen. I'm looking for some riding buddies on the Central Coast for after 5pm during the week and possibly weekends as...
  7. P

Ourimbah / Central Coast Ladies?

Hi Girls - I'm looking for some riding buddies on the Central Coast for after 5 during the week and possibly weekends? I ride with my Fiancé now but I’m keen to get together with some girls and get fitter without the added stress of keeping up with the guys all the time. I’ve been riding for...
  8. P

Want to know why your trading access application was denied?

Meeeeow.....! The girls could teach you all a thing or two about manners boys... Go start your own spastic forum and leave the normal people to use this space to discuss the ACTUAL SUBJECT MATTER of mountain biking.
  9. P

rain rain go away

Hey Katt, I was so keen to go too and now look gale force winds and sweeping rain! Im having major withdrawls! I upgraded to a new bike a couple of months ago too... Giant Alias 2009, what did you end up getting?
  10. P

XC Lap ?

Excellent - thanks, the website has plenty of helpful info included now.
  11. P

XC Lap ?

thanks for the help Climbo :D
  12. P

XC Lap ?

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone can clarify which parts of the XC section at Ourimbah is classified as one full lap on race days? Do they change for each grade? Some friends and I are keen on competing in womens D grade :) thanks
  13. P

rain rain go away

how is a comment like that making light of any situation? You sound like a know it all.
  14. P

rain rain go away

funny how people come out of the wood work to speak their opinions about the weather but not to offer advice or general discussion ? :confused: