Recent content by Old Shagger

1. Old Shagger

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Yo, getting older, fatter, slower, own a business so minimal riding (except for roadie). 2019 is mtb rebirthing foza me. Great to see all are still cruising around. Will keep in touch
  2. Old Shagger

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

2019 MTB giggle ride/beers might have to be orgynized. Hello all you old buggers.. :-)
  3. Old Shagger

Post your Roadie

I am and old man and i am in love again - with my new F10 Disc...... Pirelli front for grip and Gator rear for life
  4. Old Shagger

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

plowsti i think he is at least 21now mexican and lives with an sti problem
  5. Old Shagger

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

yo still alive - gray hair and riding a quiver of bicycles
  6. Old Shagger

Farkers of days gone by

struth Havent been on here in ages, thought i would have a snoop as sick of FB... And this Thread is going....haha some funny stuff when you go back for a read
  7. Old Shagger

Formula One world championship

yo Spanish is go this wend Get your tips in... should be a mixup
  8. Old Shagger

GPS watch for cycling

... Garmin Fenix 3 is great for cycling/swimming / running.... very accurate and with connect is great
  9. Old Shagger

yeehaa Well that was better than anticipated, was entertaining and with the different strategies being played out it was good to see all the different strengths and speeds, different cars doing different things - good to see.... Haas - ripper effort, as was Dans drive
  10. Old Shagger

F1 ! is go - get in now to the free RB tipping comp Righto here is all you have to do to join our 'ROTORBURNERS" F1 Tipping comp. Its free, easy a bit of competitive fun, and the more the merrier.... Once you have joined, pls advise me so i can approve you and we r set... Sweet as...
  11. Old Shagger

You are in... ANyone else wanna join up in a bit of fun and banter and try and pick top 10 each race...:israel:
  12. Old Shagger

tipping comp Righto so the superbru tipping comp is go again for the F1 season. Previous players should have got an email. If you didnt or want to joinup - its free and a bit of fun Please advise and i will sent you the link to join our Rotorburners group Regards Neil
  13. Old Shagger

yo Yes there will be, I am waiting for the logon details when it opens I will jump on here and advise ya..... Neil
  14. Old Shagger

How much...? Holy Hell if thats true straight to the top of the class....
  15. Old Shagger

my lappy

So i havent been here for a while,,,,, last year i turned 50 and bought myself a present.... I love it and wish i had more time to ride...