Recent content by Old dog

1. O

26.8mm Seatpost

26.8 HI, I'm at greenslopes and have a near new no scratches no set back SDG I-beam post and a new unused SDG 26.9 I Beam camo jump seat. Failing that, a bit of advice, you can use a 25.4 bmx post with a shim to fit 26.8. I swap seat and post combos around a 416 with 25.4 and a DMR Rythm and...
  2. O

Norco Six-1 SOLD

nogo Whoa Dude what a hot bild kit. If you won't mail could we meet half way at Port Macquarie. Btw I don't have any money, nor do I intend to buy but gee wiz, I'm not going to let that stop me kicking your tires for a while, at least until I find my next object of desire. Sweet ride dude and...
  3. O

FOUND: DJ bike for ~$600

Dirt/street Mate, I have just the bike for you and the best news is that I live in Brisbane and you can test ride it.I have a Cannondale chase, GT Lopes, and Rocky Mtn Flow all built up for 4X, DJ, and street. Having a Norco 416 also built for DJ and street is excess. So; the 416 needs a new...
  4. O

sold

Ultegra Hi, could be interested in your cassette and maybe your mech. I,ve already got an ultegra and two dura ace cass/mechs but could use yours on a 4x I'm building for my daughter.For sure she,ll end up scratching it more. I,ll open the offer at $100 for the pair. By the way, you...