Recent content by No_dice

1. No_dice

!!!sold!!!

BUMP! have to sell this frame soon!!
  2. No_dice

!!!sold!!!

Item:.243 racing frame, 2001? Location:Adelaide Item Condition:very good, minus the a few scratches, NO cracks or dents. comes with seat post and the plate things (in pic 5) Reason for selling:lost interest in mtbs Price and price conditions:$230 negotiable, buyer pays shipping *no trades*...
  3. No_dice

What are you reading at the moment?

wowzers. i wasnt aware there were that many readers on the forums woo! well last few books i have read have been: book 1 of the wheel of time book 2 of the wheel of time book 3 of the wheel of time book 4 of the wheel of time book 5 of the wheel of time book 10 of the wheel of time and...
  4. No_dice

Barrel Roll?

post up the sequence shots!! sounds nuts!!
  5. No_dice

the Ultimate shuttle vehicle

ill take the mini!! better than that yank ya doddle crap! way more fun!
  6. No_dice

psp games

apparently all the games out atm are shit, metal gear is not like the metal gear on ps2 at all theres no sneaking its just a shoot em' up! bah! need for speed is jus a racing game, not like it should be. personally im going to wait for more games to come out b4 i invest in $399. just keep in...
  7. No_dice

melbourne bike store?

awsome thanks guys! now i just have to wait for those stupid parts
  8. No_dice

melbourne bike store?

hey i have just moved to melbourne (temporaraly) and i have my bike in many many bits, waiting for a few new parts to come and i will put it all together, i was wondering if anyone knows of a descent bike store around fairfield (sp?). i think its fairfield. i dunno, im pretty lost round here...
  9. No_dice

.243 Frame

weights for the NS's are on the site the streetlegal 3.3kg the suburban is 2.9kgs the bitch is 3.2kgs the .243 racing frame is 7lbs which in kilos is 3.1 thats all off the respective web sites.
  10. No_dice

Crazy machined mod goodness!

holy sexy crap!! thats awsome!! lucky lucky boy indeed!!
  11. No_dice

semi-mx??

cool. thanks guys, biiig help!
  12. No_dice

semi-mx??

well its time for a new halfnut (helmet of the ordiany kind) and i have been looking at a pisspot (bucket/ bmx style) and none of them seem to fit and i just cant find one that i like. the other day searfing the giro site i stumbled across this (look down) the giro semi-mx. i love it, i want...
  13. No_dice

what colour- help me decide

hehehe awsome choice! id say orange because i want to paint my bike bright green!
  14. No_dice

unbelievable

that F**kED. to disguted to say anymore. how low can a person be! i hope he gets back on his bike soon.
  15. No_dice

Online bike shops??

are you looking for austrailain bike shops or just any old where? my fav australian one is www.phantomcycles.com.au , there nothing special and they dont have many sales, but they are quick with delivery and quick to respond and such. hope this helps Lex