Recent content by nitwit

1. nitwit

Pointers to Armageddon 2012?!?

The 2012 idea is centred around the adaption of the Mayan calendar to that of the Gregorian calendar that is currently in use. The Mayans believed that the universe (and all matter within it) had a cyclical pattern and the date of the 21st of December 2012 is said to correspond to that of the...
  2. nitwit

What are YOU reading?`

Apart from the loads of reading I have to do for Uni I do manage to do some recreational reading. Just about to finish "The Wisdom Paradox" by Elkhonon Goldberg the second time round. Great book looking at the processes of aging and their impact on the human mind and cognitive thought. Deals...
  3. nitwit

Lehman and the Credit Crisis...Please Explain

Hahahaha. Things that I don't understand I will attempt to inform myself of through asking questions and exploration. And just because I do not have an economics degree or a degree in medical science wouldn't suggest that I think economists and medical professionals are criminals (though some of...
  4. nitwit

Lehman and the Credit Crisis...Please Explain

Thanks for the explanations fellas. The way I understand it is that it is all about market manipulation and speculation. The financial institutions are legal criminals, built on a fractional reserve banking system where they can make profit on money they do not actually have. Legal because the...
  5. nitwit

Must see website

Binaural, the loose change film may be extremely speculative but the stories from both sides are full of holes and like daever mentioned all of what the US govt says happened, in regards to almost anything concerning its actions is just a pile of shit. I am in no way suggesting that what is...
  6. nitwit

Local Trails

The bullshit that takes place every time a thread is started about this place sickens me, something that has surely lead to many people thinking the locals are ignorant elitist wankers. The trails deserve respect as do the locals that make the place happen and it is great to see so many people...
  7. nitwit

Must see website

The website does contain some films that are extremely speculative but also contains films that raise serious questions that are not openly discussed in mainstream media sources. The whole term "conspiracy theory" has been framed with such negative connotations that even intelligent people...
  8. nitwit

Must see website

http://www.freedocumentaries.org/index.php A valuable starting point for a those interested in questioning the bullshit that is fed to us by mainstream media, politicians, corporations and world powers. Amidst the left wing and subsequently bias premises of these films there exists...
  9. nitwit

The Grove - the fight continues

Sorry I was unable to attend Dave, Uni commitments. What was the outcome of this meeting?
  10. nitwit

flip bail

yeah doesn't look it, but shorty tried numerous times anyway. Good day, thanks to the guys at Mortdale Bike Shed for putting it on.
  11. nitwit

Snow Season 2008

For those heading to Queenstown soon the place has had a decent amount of snow over the past week so you are in for a good trip if the weather provides. I just got back on Sunday night after a week there. Only hit up Coronet but it was well worth it. A few pics, one is of Coronet on Sunday...
  12. nitwit

if you're on your p plates, help me with my sociology... XD

I think there are a multitude of factors that contribute to that stereotype. I may be wrong, but i would assume the statistics represent more males than females. For the most part it is presumed that because they have less experience on the road that they are more likely to be involved in...
  13. nitwit

Grand Theft Auto 4

Couldn't of come out at a worse time. Uni assignments galore and exams. Study time is becoming second priority, damn you Rockstaaaaaarrrrrrr...... Awesome game anyway. Curious to know whether you can customise cars, anyone got that far yet? Its annoying having to maintain relationships in the...
  14. nitwit

Fun sesh 04/05/08

Nice pics nos, spewing i couldnt get up there. Got some studying done though. That last pic of your steed and davo hitting the trick jumps looks sweet. Cant wait for my fricken holidays...argh If you are referring to a moto 250, you have limited chance of coming out unscathed from assertive...
  15. nitwit

The Grove Is Gone

Dave, I cant imagine the anguish and frustration you must be going through knowing your pride and joy has been destroyed. Props to you and all the others that built there over the years, the trails there were truly unique and will be etched in the memory of many riders. I am devo that I didnt...