2. N

NSW sold

soldsoldsold
  3. N

DH Vital MTB Bike of the DAY! Custom 2013 Lapierre DH Team

what a lovely looking bike
  4. N

Shimano zee brake lever

Hey guys, just tried taking my shimano zee LHS lever blade only off and had a bit of trouble. Anyone got any tips on how to get it off? Thanks
  5. N

Cheap roadie

Looking for a cheap road bike ($200-$300) that will get the job done. Nothing fancy just something that works well and will help me get my fitness up. PM me what you've got Cheers, Nick
  6. N

Ourimbah NSW/ACT State Round 24/25th August - MBN Photography

Photos from ourimbah state round can be found on this link. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221625614659988.1073741836.181652981990585&type=1 Cheers, Nick
  7. N

Year 12 major work - Woodwork

Year 11 only goes for 3 terms over here. Year 12 starts in term four (around september I think). I am a bit worried about starting a bike frame and finding out it is to hard to complete or will not get the best mark.
  8. N

Awesome feedback guys, thanks! I have thought about a bike, lander/sender and the likes of before but not sure how it will compare to other projects. I am also a bit worried about starting a bike and later finding out it will be to hard to complete, etc. Any tips?
  9. N

Hey guys, So year 12 is coming up in about a term and I need to start ringing together some ideas for my major work. Does anyone have any interesting ideas or maybe you have done a major work before and could give me a hand! Any help/feedback is welcome! Hopefully I can get some decent...
  10. N

Lithgow - Pony express

Hey guys, Just wondering about lithgow, is it a public track? Are you able to ride it on weekends (heading up there this weekend). Anything else I should know about the track before I go there? Cheers, Nick
  11. N

Goggles questions

Got some 100% goggles about 2-3months ago and they are some nice goggles! Rarely fog up, only time was when it was raining and water was everywhere. I brought mine of CRC for $80 im pretty sure, racecraft model! I recommend them
  12. N

NSW BMX - Sydney area

Looking for a BMX in the sydney region. Between 150-250$ and in good condition. PM me if you have any offers. Cheers, Nick
  13. N

Ourimbah Club Downhill 30th June - Round 5

That sucks! Damn weather ruins the weekend once again
  14. N

What spares should I take to race events ?

Deraullier hanger, I've needed a few of them lately. Tubes would be another one
  15. N

I-Beam or Rails Seats

Im light too! Running it middle area aswell, just snaps right off