Recent content by NASHWORTH

1. N

Stans rim tape V gorilla tape ?

Masters sell 25mm wide Gorilla Tape for $5 a roll. Got myself a few rolls the other week. I too couldn't find any at Bunnings hah. https://www.masters.com.au/product/900002806/gorilla-tape-handy-roll-25-4mm I've had more luck using Gorilla Tape over Stans tape which seemed to gouge and get...
  2. N

Lucifer's Fabulously Swanky Dark Horse [2015 Rune]

Totally agree hah. Some form of black crank will be on the cards, but would definitely rather use it as a chance to upgrade to a better performing crank rather than just for the sake of colour. Will see how it goes. :) Thanks for the suggestion Nerf, been thinking the same. Wanted to give...
  3. N

I haven't yet on climbs that I regularly ride, running a 32t now after running a 34t for a long time so it feels significantly better. Climb switch on the DB makes a noticeable difference too. Running it in it's lowest setting, it can get a bit wobbly if you don't stay over the front. Also on...
  4. N

Cheers guys. :) Also had the same problem haha. Didn't get to test ride either so I just winged it with the Rune knowing it can handle anything I'm capable of throwing at it. It's nice knowing I can still attempt to tackle the burlier stuff. Doesn't climb like too much of a pig, beating my...
  5. N

After surviving Whistler on a smaller than ideal Reign and breaking a few parts along the way I decided it was time to treat myself to a new frame and other bits and pieces upon return! Always wanted a Banshee, and I'm obviously not the only one with there being aprox 1320 Banshee's popping up...
  6. N

Confessions from the fuckwits

Can't even explain this one...fixed it, but how I managed this I do not know...
  7. N

Hope x12 rear hub end caps (12 x 142mm) Need ASAP

PM'd you Moorey, cheers!
  8. N

Hope x12 rear hub end caps (12 x 142mm) Need ASAP

Item: Hope x12 rear hub end caps (12 x 142mm) to suit a Pro 2 Evo. Location: Anywhere within a 1.5-2 hour drive of Geelong. Item Condition: Usable. Price and price conditions: Will pay anything, can add beers if needed. Extra Info: Need ASAP/Tomorrow, will drive to wherever to collect...
  9. N

2013 Giant Reign 1 [MEDIUM] w/DHX Air and Dropper SOLD

Item: 2013 Giant Reign 1 frame [MEDIUM] WITH DHX Air 5.0 and Giant Contact dropper seatpost. 26" Wheel size. Location: Geelong Item Condition: Used. The frame has been stripped raw and polished. A majority of the cosmetic marks shown in photo's are the clear coat chipping off. The clear coat...
  10. N

Best place to get GoPro mounts and accessories?

Has anyone any trouble with long processing times on DX? An order I submitted on Tuesday has been stuck on "PaymentConfirmed" ever since... :noidea:
  11. N

Strava Bloatware

Mine was doing the same with Strava and a few other power hungry apps to the point where my iphone5 would only last a couple of hours even with normal use. Chucked a new $10 ebay/china battery in it and it's lasting longer than the the original did when new. Strava only sucked up about 10%...
  12. N

Shimano XT/Saint IceTech Rotors SOLD

Bump 'em up. $10 price drop, need these gone!
  13. N

Shimano XT/Saint IceTech Rotors SOLD

Item: Shimano Ice Tech SM-RT81 XT/Saint Rotors 180mm CENTRELOCK (2 for sale). Location: Geelong, VIC. Item Condition: BRAND NEW, never mounted. Reason for selling: New wheels are 6-bolt. Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: 180mm, Ice Tech, Centrelock. Pictures: PM...
  14. N

Post your all mountain bike

All you need to run a standard tapered fork in OD2 is a 1 1/8 top headset cup, or alternatively, a 1 1/8 top bearing that fits the stock fsa/giant headset. Running Pikes on my Reign 1. :)
  15. N

Fox 32 TALAS Evolution [150mm] SOLD

Price drop! Now asking $200.