Recent content by namehtmas'

1. N

black diamond, free drive etc.

Hello I was re building my ec4x and found I have missed placed a washer from in between the bearings on the pivot points they're about the diameter of a 10 c piece but thicker and alloy. Please help if you've got any parts cheers.
  2. N

sunshine coast downhill freeride trail..

so keen for some riding i saw the vid on vimeo
  3. N

QLD sold

im just wondering what you basing your opinion on at least i had information to base mine on it may have just been a joke and an opinion but hey it wasnt a personal attack or an insult and yes a free bump.
  4. N

QLD sold

base on the colour i wouldnt go above 650 but hey. who knows
  5. N

The Fixie Thread

here is my lady and all her pics http://fixedgeargallery.com/2008/june/4/dwanglonaught_tsn.htm
  6. N

Rennie

he was on a santa cruz as normal at beenleigh bmx
  7. N

Rennie

Great to see Nathan out on his bike again today. looking strong and on track to be a monster .
  8. N

SOLD, please delete.

cmon man
  9. N

The Photo Snob Thread

i just had a quick play around, a bit of cs2 but nothing drastic
  10. N

post up your bmx (s)

Get paid on Sunday. sweet, i wish i got cash in hand.
  11. N

Hey for a little advise

just because mongoose have a full range that includes kids and family and isnt a pure boutique brand with little to no margin and shit spec for the money doesnt make them a shit. ive got one and it rides awesome pedals great with no loss of power and downhills like a dream. and thier...
  12. N

state calendar

ive tried to search but i know not hard enough, but can i have someones assistance to a nsw state dh calendar please. cheers Geoff
  13. N

specialized P2 sold

SOLD thanks everyone
  14. N

GT national 4X blackhill

Did you see that kid riding the 12" bike down the hill damn hes got some skills to grow.