Recent content by mv#103

1. M

2012 Olympics - current odds

Tickets hey, could anyone help me out with how i go about getting tickets? i know theres dodgy sites everywhere and i cant figure it out. going for a trip around europe in july and would love to finish it off by seeing the xco! cheers, mick
  2. M

Convict 50km entry for sale

hey mate, im interested in your entry. how much would u like for it? send me a msg on 0434633368 cheers, Mick
  3. M

WANTED: 50k capital punishment entry.

thanks for the replies I've got one sorted!
  4. M

WANTED: 50k capital punishment entry.

if anyone has one they can't make i will happily take it! cheers guys! 0434633368
  5. M

Rotorburn Strava club created

does anybody know how to upload a ride off strava onto my garmin? is it possible?
  6. M

Stromlo xco

hey guys, just wondering if anyone has a garmin file of the xc track used for nationals and worlds? cheers, mick
  7. M

Rotorburn Strava club created

joined up, looks heaps better then garminconnect! quick question, how do they work out your power figures? seeing its giving me one and i don't have a power metre? cheers
  8. M

all mountain cup categories?

no problems. just the info i was after! cheers
  9. M

all mountain cup categories?

hey, im heading to the rest of the national all mountain cup rounds and just wondering about categories. im 23 in june next year, not sure if that puts me in under 23's or elites? i figured u23 but someones told me otherwise? cheers!
  10. M

WSMTB - Stans no Tubes Summer enduro series.

yer mate u sure can! better to register online though makes the whole process a lot smoother i think!
  11. M

WSMTB 4 hour serise, twilight round 1, (vampires optional) sat 19th nov,

mad! cannot wait gonna be a lot of fun!
  12. M

WSMTB Club XC round 6 - 11th September Blue Gum Lodge

gday, if u had any of a-grade number 50 that would be awesome!! cheers
  13. M

lol rubbish. the legs are cactus!
  14. M

yewwww! how many k's the track doggy?
  15. M

Garmin hr straps

Heyy, Just a quick question. Got a garmin edge 305 and looking to upgrade to the 800. Will the hr strap off the 305 work on the 800? Will save me buying the whole lot. Cheers Mv