Recent content by Mr Crudley

1. Mr Crudley

Dealing with injury risk

This man knows how to crash in style!
  2. Mr Crudley

Street legal

Indeed, I'm waiting for nancy stylee to come back in fashion and I'll be an pioneer. D00dworthy bitchen' aerialz shouldn't be a get out of gaol pass for cable vanity either. Either way, nice ride sir. Keep it locked or your butt on the saddle.
  3. Mr Crudley

Deanodising - Who's done it, what's your technique?

Phwoar, nice work sir. This stuff will be the mortal enemy of purple anno.
  4. Mr Crudley

Street legal

Looks super @pink poodle The Newcastle street graffiti makes it pop too. You do make nice bikes in unfashionable wheel sizes too. We have to have a chat about brake cable lengths. It is for the benefit of the world.
  5. Mr Crudley

Dealing with injury risk

That was only going to end one way. Amazing he hung on for so long.
  6. Mr Crudley

Dealing with injury risk

Totally agree. If, and it is a big 'if', then let go of the bike and try to save yourself. I've seen somewhere that falling the right way to avoid a busted collarbones by rolling helps if you are talented enough to crash with style. Of course, all of this happens in a split second and the...
  7. Mr Crudley

You laugh you lose

I won't hear a better Dad joke than that one today :)
  8. Mr Crudley

What does your day look like?

I might let the scammers know next time that it is fine, I'll go now and wait outside for the Feds to arrive. If they can send handcuffs to me in my size then I'll gladly put them on to save any further time wasting. The jig is up as soon as it cuts over to an enforcement officer called Steve...
  9. Mr Crudley

Bargain buys thread

Filter for 4 star ratings and up and sort by the number of orders they have done. It might not be the cheapest overall but a part of AE shopping is risk management.
  10. Mr Crudley

I love to waste their time if I have a slow day and am in one of those moods.
  11. Mr Crudley

I got one today around the same time. I pressed '1' to speak to the Crime Authority but got disconnected. I was pissed and have been peering through the curtains waiting for the cops to roll up. You can bet there will be another call tomorrow around the same time. The Covid situation must be...
  12. Mr Crudley

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Don't get me started on being able to read the hub logo through the valve hole either.
  13. Mr Crudley

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Yep, the cranks must be in the 9 and 3 o' clock position too. It is a fickle crowd.
  14. Mr Crudley

QLD 2018 Fox DPX2 210X55 $300

That is great news. Will need 210x50 for this one. I'm tempted to over stroke it but will resist. Is it an easy enough DIY?
  15. Mr Crudley

QLD 2018 Fox DPX2 210X55 $300

Ooh, I might grab this one. @link1896 Can the stroke be reduced to 50mm with some spacers or shims?