Recent content by Mr Crudley

1. Mr Crudley

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

He is such a knob but I admire that he is consistent. In for the long haul.
  2. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Hate

I'd think even the gravelistas would be all down trodden. It could be infested by roadies one day.
  3. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Hate

Minor first world problems grumble. Was thinking of Blue Mountaisn visit tomorrow but they are doing a hazard reduction burn at Glenbrook now. A big smoky plume is west now and the forecast is for smoky air mostly west and around the mountains tomorrow, Could be no-go for most local blats if...
  4. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Love

Something will turn up. Not like you need it today so jsut keep an eye out. 4x frames never are common to find but hang in there and keep that bank account primed.
  5. Mr Crudley

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Thanks Poods. It was a good change. Gee, unlucky to have the rain yesterday for you. I had to get into the sunscreen and get slowly grilled. You will be tailwhipping like a 16 year old soon enough!
  6. Mr Crudley

Definitely has that DoorDash delivery guy look.
  7. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Love

But you could Mr Poods, you could. :)
  8. Mr Crudley

I have been toying with the idea of giving the Greater Sydney Ride a crack. There are 230k and 150k loop. Got a phone mount, powerbank and a bunch of Clif bars and spare tubes. Well, it isn't easy and there are plenty of hills around. It was hectic in the city and pubs all had queues outside...
  9. Mr Crudley

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I wouldn't count on the target market of these blingle forks to actually ride them or take them to the car park at the very most.
  10. Mr Crudley

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Blingle Fox 50th Anniversary forks.
  11. Mr Crudley

Really sorry to hear this. I hope it works out for the better for you both. You just can't leave anything in public these days.
  12. Mr Crudley

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I know someone that was an auto electrician. All good until you find out that a large part of it is bending yourself into pretzel like positions to grab things generally out of view. Cars sure aren't getting easier for those guys, especially as you get older and become less flexible. I have a...
  13. Mr Crudley

It has an internal slidy bit - technical term :cool:
  14. Mr Crudley

Truck mechanics are a special sort of people. They would never need ot bother going to a gym either.
  15. Mr Crudley

We do not speak of such things. Now, show me your papers please.