Recent content by monkeymagic

1. monkeymagic

Lead Climbing!

its been a good 2 - 3 years since i have been climbing, but i used to do loads of lead climbing around sydney, got heaps lazy but, and just did bouldering, looking to get back into it soon, i miss it, so much fun!
  2. monkeymagic

Brake power?

chrome rim for sure....... ody evolver on mine, with stock pads and my ody chrome rim. even when its dirty i can still abubaca. try fiddling with spring tension, and cable tension and stuff on your brakes till you can find some settings that agree with you. also. if your not the strongest of...
  3. monkeymagic

music program help!

Hey all. Me and my brother are sick of hearning entire songs and crap bits of songs and stuff for our message and ring tones. can someone reccomend an easy to use program to cut songs up and stuff. thanks!
  4. monkeymagic

New Echo Pure Trials

you should get one of the kmc superlight chains, with the hollow pins and hollow links... they are rad. and should save you a bit of weight!
  5. monkeymagic

Riding in Indonesia

yeha well basic customs are pretty easy... lots of smiles, hellos, tip people basically everywhere, dont wave your fist or make a fist at anyone, its really rude, dont touch peopel with your left hand (thats the wiping hand) if you have to call someone over dont use an open palm like we do...
  6. monkeymagic

Riding in Indonesia

i lived there for like 4 years... all the street around is awesome... lots of good stuff, but the spots are far far between... street around hotels, apartments and malls is where the good stuff is at, and the security dont really do shit... thye might tell you to leave, but most of the time they...
  7. monkeymagic

American Hardcore

even if half that shit is staged, it really doesnt change the fact that the boston hardcore scene is one of the most brutal hardcore scenes and the shit that does on there is just crazy, people bitch about pits here. even seeing boston bands out here the pit is so much bigger than for any aussie...
  8. monkeymagic

American Hardcore

that looks pretty awesome. has anybody on here seen any of the boston beat down stuff. I would love to get a hold of those somehow, that shit is so absolutley mental.
  9. monkeymagic

Listening to music while racing

you should just try it and see how it goes for you. some people are different, as plenty of peopel here have said they cant ride without it. i cant ride with it, its strange to me, i hate not being able to hear my bike, and whats going on around me... the only way i can listen to music while...
  10. monkeymagic

great local bands

if you like unpaid debt, you would probably like red distress and argyle state also. and basically any of the bands that those guys are memebers in.
  11. monkeymagic

Shoe Sizes?

this is mental, so many younger guys that have massive feet... i think that us size 10/11's are in the minority here on farkin... im 18 btw.
  12. monkeymagic

Kanye West

um. its kanye. i was meant to go but my ticket got sold... shit friends. i heard it was awesome though.
  13. monkeymagic

we the people

thanks everyone... and especialy arete i rang em and they have it in stock so im gonna probably go get it next week.
  14. monkeymagic

we the people

i am looking for completes. i wanna get the 06 model darkness.
  15. monkeymagic

we the people

ok, so i know this is a mountain bike website, and rah rah rah im gonna have some dickheads tell me to piss off or whatever, but if your not gonna help me could you just not even bother posting a reply. can anyone point me towards a few or a shop in sydney that stocks or can order in we the...