Recent content by mitchwolfe

1. M

The stupid questions thread.

If you get two objects and put them about 30cm apart,then move them exactly half way together then half way again and again eventually on a microscopic level, will they ever touch?
  2. M

Specialized, should P1 or two of you off

That things a friggen tank, i love it.
  3. M

Painting my frame

I used white night paint on my old stp and it works out great, just use at least 3 coats and be careful not to let it drip- other then that theres not much to worry about.
  4. M

khe tyres- are they rubbish?

ok thanks for all the help, would it be a good idea to wait and run it on the front wheel? becuase im guessing it wouldnt take as much abuse as it would on the back?
  5. M

Chain Reaction Group Orders

Dam it i just ordered stuff the other day and could of used a bit of free postage, oh well, ill definatlely be ordering stuff again not to soon so ill keep an eye out.
  6. M

Finding it hard to rotate whilst in the air.

also try not to look too high or too low, that was my problem when i first started, I find if i try to look at your back axle height it works best
  7. M

khe tyres- are they rubbish?

I just ordered a KHE tyre- the foldable kind, of CRC but just then i came across a bunch of reviews about how completely weak they are and that they usually rip apart within a month and i'm a bit concerned,does anyone have any experience or is there any tips and things i could do that would make...
  8. M

my number of posts wont go up

oh... well thanks heaps guys
  9. M

my number of posts wont go up

:confused:Hey im trying to get my trading rights and i know you need at least 5 decent posts to get it, but on my profile it still says ive only made one post even though ive done more then that will this mean i cant get my trading access?. help meee please edit: oooh look it just went up to...
  10. M

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

that is lot of merch haha ive only got the tdwp and an AILD shirt:(
  11. M

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

at the moment ive been listening to a lot of as i lay dying, the devil wears prada(btw if your going to wear one of their shirts in public you WILL get 14 year old scene chicks saying "OMG!! i LOVE that band where you get your shirt?!?") and any bands that had ed butcher in them (eternal lord...
  12. M

Still not sure about buying from CRC?

hey, i just ordered a custom wheel the other day and i was just wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it would take to arrive, and i presume with it being christmas time and all it will probly take a bit longer?